Page 26 of 26 
Username Post: FEBRUARY NEW LAYOUTS        (Topic#1569905)
Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Jojo Noons

Cheryl, thanks for the recipe..it sounds yummy! I read it to dh and he wants to make it.

Jojo, Good luck with your move! I'm sure it'll work out to be a smooth move.

Denise, I love your layouts of Yellowstone. DH and I were there about 2 summers ago, and seeing your pages really makes me wanna go back!!

Terry, so how's your weather up there? We had received about 2 inches of snow the other day...but we're supposed to get hammered tomorrow... We are at the 4300 elevation and they are saying we could get at least a foot of that white stuff!....Want some of it back?

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Abby0317

• Abby0317 Said:
Thanks Donna I'll add you to the list in the new post tomorrow.

Thanks Cheryl for posting the recipe~~that does sound yummy. I'll have to get out the crockpot now!

Jody...sounds perfectly normal to me. Lots of decisions, emotions, and no time to really deal with it all. When I married DH & we moved immediately back to CT where he was stationed. I know he thought I was crazy cuz I cried non stop from CO thru NE & into Iowa.

Having slow troubles again so I guess the microsoft minions didn't fix it! BBL...

Oh Terry...Hubby came home informing me it's time to call the school and ask what the protocall is to get my daughters transfer papers, also to call our doctor's offices to request our medical records.

Had a wonderful afternoon with my dd Ms.Elizabeth and dgs Reese. He's really walking now... but looks like a drunkard or Frankenstein the way he holds out his arms to keep his balance... He was in every cuboard, into the dog dish and tried to throw the house phone down the toilet... LOL!! Why is it every toddler you know does these very same things?

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons

Jeannie...you are the inspiration of cutting out the middle of the doilie in my LO! I need to go in and edit my image still... Adding what products I used, where my inspiration came from... I was in a rush to get it posted...and just really listed what challenges the LO was intended for. I hope tomorrow morning this site is fixed of the glitches I have dealt with tonight, so I'm able to complete my narrative

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson

Good morning! Woke up to tornado sirens going off at 5:00 a.m. We are now finally out of the threat. Schools are running 2 hours late here today due to the high winds causing downed power lines and debris in roadways. What a mess!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Good Morning!

Cheryl I'm so glad that you are SAFE!!

I see a lot of my friends in here! Have a great day!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Anna C

Hey ladies!! Any idea when March is going up? I'd love to join you gals again!!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to SQ Mandi

Yoohoo Mandi!!! March will be up in about an hour....I need to get that coffee drank first!
How ya been girl????

HI Cathe & welcome!!

Katy...woke up to about 3 inches of the white stuff--which is why I'm home and not at Curves. We are at 300 ft elevation so I know the hills behind us got a bunch!

I'm jumping over to March as soon as I load it up!!!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Abby0317

LOL Hi Terry!

I will be waiting for your post. LOL

I have been super busy. Not sure if I posted here or not but back in October- I ended up getting custody of my oldest daughter. So between the things for her, and the other kids as well as work things have been hectic here. BUT I am taking some time for myself this month to come join you ladies again How about you?

Snow? thats a baaad word! LOL

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to SQ Mandi

ACU2H.....signing off and moving over to March!

See you there!

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to Anna C

Signing off as well, see you in march!

Happy Leapyear DAY!!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to JediScrapToo

Leavin' love and headin' off to March...gosh y'all are CHATTY!!! I can't keep up..lol

Welcome back Mandi..cannot believe the BABY is 2 now!!

Cheryl the recipe looks yummy!

Edited by dollscrap on 02-29-12 02:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to dollscrap

Hey gals! February flew by! Looking forward to March....

Cheryl, glad you are safe, crazy weather!

We are getting a large snow storm, probably the same weather system you dealt with...6-10 inches by tomorrow night. It started at 11:00 am this morning...

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to Tishd

MARCH LINK

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15712...

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 03-01-12 08:58 AM
In response to JediScrapToo

Thank you Dayna

Edited by Tishd on 03-01-12 09:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 26 of 26 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics