Username Post: Teeny Calendars        (Topic#1570171)
laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

Does anyone know where you find those teeny calendars.... they must be around 2" x 1.5", or near that. I have seen some darling chipboard mini albums with these calendars on them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to laceyKat

I didn't really look closely at all the descriptions, so I'm not sure of the exact sizes, but are these similar to what you're looking for?
Products Referenced in This Post:

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Kim222

Ohhh!!!! thank you ever sooooo much!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

Kim, you're a blessing. Thank you so much.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

which one of these do you think will work, brat?

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to laceyKat

I would probably print my own.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Bxr-Linda

Be aware that a lot of the products linked there are frankly terrible if you care about the dates lining up with the correct days of the week, or months having the correct number of days, period.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Be aware that a lot of the products linked there are frankly terrible if you care about the dates lining up with the correct days of the week, or months having the correct number of days, period.

Good point.
I hadn't looked at them.

I did click on one by Jenni Bowlin, and noticed that EVERY month began with the 1st on Sunday.
So, these are NOT actual calendars!

So, if you want a correct calendar for a certain year, these are NOT it.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Bxr-Linda

Thanks, Linda!! I just looked at them real close...

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to laceyKat

You can create them in word but here is a site that has some freeware that you can use

http://www.red-castle.com/software/software.htm#fw

Scroll down to the calender part

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to CorrieW

These aren't meant to be actual calendars, but more of a date selection kind of thing. You have the 'title' on the card being the month, then you do something to highlight the specific date you're looking to use, if you want...like circle it, highlight it, cross the others out, etc. There is no specification for the particular days of the week.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Diva Scraps

Then those that have days of the week on them... probably shouldn't.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to aquabunny

Oh, hmm...the only one I saw with a days of the week listed was a stamp. The other one, the SRM one, was obviously for a certain yr because each month changes.

Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire

I get them free from my local bank, at the beginning of the year. Maybe your bank has some left over. I also get promotional calendars from local firms, such as real estate agents. Try calling some and see if they may have one left over.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Solitaire

Not that I would have ever ordered these, but I'm glad it was pointed out that they are not 'true' calendars. Being the literal person I am, it would bother me.

The first ones linked (Chic tags) have the month and year -2012, but every month has 31 days. I understand it trying to be all-purpose, but that's just wrong.

If it's not a 'standard' calendar format, I like the bingo cards better, where the days are all mixed up.

I suppose as long as people realize what they are, so they aren't disappointed.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to Bxr-Linda

The layout of how they have it set up makes sense to me...I guess because I understand why they were designed the way they were? Either way, if these aren't what you are looking for they are very easily created by printing them out yourself.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

Thanks everyone for your input!! I appreciate it.
It looks like we will print the kind you can download to word. I personally will make my own in excel.
Thanks again!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics