Username Post: Sticker Storage        (Topic#1570187)
New Kid On the Block

Hi all...new to here and sort of new to scrapbooking. I have aquired an embarrassing amount of stickers and am having a hard time organizing them so that they are easy to find when I want them. Any ideas?

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to gvancise

I love my Clip-It-Up!
Products Referenced in This Post:

missyG9
Veteran
missyG9
In response to aquabunny

I've seen the clip it ups, too but if you dont have somewhere to leave it out its bulky and hard to travel. I use a binder with different configured page pockets in it. Perfect for stickers of all different sizes. You can add pages too. THis way you can close it up and even throw it in a tote.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to missyG9

• mrgessler2006 Said:
I've seen the clip it ups, too but if you dont have somewhere to leave it out its bulky and hard to travel. I use a binder with different configured page pockets in it. Perfect for stickers of all different sizes. You can add pages too. THis way you can close it up and even throw it in a tote.

What she said!!

MyRv4me
Resident
MyRv4me
In response to missyG9

What she said too

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to MyRv4me

I have a file drawer near my work area. I have it filled with folders for stickers. Inside the hanging folders I put regular folders (such as a hanging folder for Holiday, then separate folders for Christmas, Halloween, etc.). That way I can easily pull out the folder for a theme when I want to paw through it. Actually my Christmas ones are in a separate 12x12 plastic folder since I have tons of them.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to mrsdriver5

Scraproom By Armygirl
I store my stickers in this file container

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to armygirl

I did a hybrid of the binder and folders. I bought dividers with pockets (flexible plastic with tabs and 3 hole punched. You can find them at any office supply store.) and put them in a basket. The pocket dividers are color coded and double sided so I got a lot in there. I find its easy to find things and for me, most important, easy to put away!

So many different ways to organize stickers, it just comes down to how you work!

Edited by jaxxan on 02-04-12 11:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to armygirl

thanks for your idea! I used it! I was going to get a clip it up but that is too expensive. For half the price, i set up a great storage system. Thanks again!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics