Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Pinterest        (Topic#1570263)
Sammy Jo
Expert
Sammy Jo
In response to Coastie Wife

I have it open now. I'm so addicted to it. It's a procrastinators dream!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar

• Coastie Wife Said:
I'm very addicted to Pinterest!!! I have so many interests that it's the only way I can keep track of ideas and future projects I'd like to do. I use it as a way to organize my "favorites" because it links back to blog entries that I want to keep, favorite recipes, wesites where I order favorite products, things I dream about having, inspiration I've seen on the web etc. I also use it to keep track of my favorite workouts, books I'd like to read, inspirational quotes, gift ideas etc. I planned my baby's nursery using different ideas I saw on there and I've already planned his 1st birthday with ideas found there. He's approaching 2 months old, so I'd say I have a good head start

Me me me! I was just invited a couple of weeks ago and I don't have many pins yet due to not having the time, but what I have is mostly relating to wedding ideas since I'm working on that right now for dd. I did figure out how to post my own things, you do it on a 'board' and I posted a few of my wedding creations on it.

I haven't come across the innappropriate posting yet fortunately.

lots2scrap
Guru
lots2scrap
In response to RockStar

I just joined Pinterest this month and am totally addicted as well. QUESTION: Is there a way to put the "follow me on pinterest" logo on my profile page here? Or, is that a no-no, just wondering???

Lifeasascrapbooker
New Kid On the Block
Lifeasascrapbooker

Love Love Love Pinterest!!!

New Kid On the Block

I haven't heard of pinterest. What is it used for?

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie
In response to azcraftychick

I set it up but there were some security things I didn't like. I keep all my accounts very separate. They wanted my facebook or twitter accounts to link to in order to sign up. Facebook for me is a family thing, to keep in touch with my loved ones. Twitter is my political self and I don't like to have anyway for anyone to dig into my info in any way. I deleted the account. I can look at LOs here. So much of what I was seeing there was fashion and decorating. I just didn't like having my other social networking sites linked in any way. I'm pretty paranoid but there are a lot of clever bad people out there. Make sure your facebook site is locked down tight security settings wise.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Sonsie

I'm having a problem w/my Pinterest in that I was pinning items from my computer onto my boards just fine, then since about a week ago, I can't pin anything. It just spins and spins and never pins.

Has this happened to anyone?

Veteran
In response to RockStar

you can follow me at http://pinterest.com/jeniferdwn

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics