Username Post: Newbie        (Topic#1570269)
New Kid On the Block

Hi everyone! I am not only new to this forum, but new to paper crafting in general. I'm not really into scrapbooking, but very interested in making cards and other paper items. I have so much to learn.
I'm older, retired and living on a fixed income, so paper crafting on a budget is me! I have been blessed with a daughter and son-in-law who have given me some wonderful tools...I got a big shot, several dies, some embossing folders and alcohol inks and distress ink pads for Christmas...I was floored by their generosity.
I'm looking forward to meeting others here, exchanging ideas and picking the experts brains!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to caityangel

Hello there!

Welcome and don't forget to browse the gallery and videos/tuts and ask lots and lots of questions. These lovely ladies and gentleman here have been showing me what a great community they are!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to GIGIGI30

Welcome

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Luvmyfam

welcome -- looking forward to seeing your work. Have fun -- you'll love this site.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to ncyankee

welcome! This is a wonderful site!

Esmee
Esmee 
Resident
Esmee
  • Esmee on 02-16-12 09:17 AM
In response to scrapperbee

Welcome!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Esmee

Hi!
I'm also new. My name is Andrew Flintof & from US, recently joins this board for making knowledge & share ideas in this board!

Online GED

New Kid On the Block
In response to Flintof

Hello friends my name is Nick Watson i am a new member of this interesting community and having great time here thanks to all friends.

New Kid On the Block
In response to nickwatson

any singaporean in this forum?

New Kid On the Block
In response to JaniceLim

Hello friends i am new here and just want to introduce myself here my name is Marty Buddy..

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics