Username Post: How Can I Store My Cropper Hopper Sticker Envelopes?        (Topic#1570371)
crystalrose438
Veteran
crystalrose438

I just purchased the Cropper Hopper Sticker Envelopes and the Hullabaloo Over-sized Stationary Box. I was hoping to put the envelopes in the box. Unfortunately, the box is a little too small for the envelopes. I do not like the standard plastic-looking Cropper Hopper holders. I am looking for a nice decorative box that I can close, like the Hullabaloo one. Has anyone found anything like this that these will fit in?
Products Referenced in This Post:

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to crystalrose438

I don't have either of those items, but have you tried The Container Store? Ikea may have something you can use also.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Kim222

Sterilite drawers? I used the drawers for my 12x12 papers. You can lay them down

crystalrose438
Veteran
crystalrose438
In response to Just G

Kim: At first glance, I think I have found the right one on The Container Store's site (archival box - acid free!). It looks to be the right size too! 13x13x4. I just have to measure the pouch again to double-check. Thanks! Major help!

JustG: I was looking for more of a box, than drawers, but thanks for the advice!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to crystalrose438

Obviously, the question is what are the dimensions of the envelopes? It would appear the box you linked would work. How much too small is it?

Maybe some kind of legal-sized file box, or scrapbook filing system?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics