Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Kory        (Topic#1570499)
theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

Is it payday for you? It is for me and I placed and order here this morning PLUS will be heading over to Mike's after work. You help feed my addiction!

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to theellenbee

You both are enabling me so please stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love shopping for scrapping supplies.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to SoonerT

hehe... Kory's 3rd post...

I do admit that i think about having a "Kory day" when I find a good deal... such as yesterday... I found Tuesday Morning and only found grunge board, but found clearance items everywhere else... too bad i did not have the budget to indulge in all the deals...

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Rushli

I'm going to check out a few of the local Tuesday Mornings, tomorrow. It'll be a Tuesday Morning Saturday Morning! HA! I'm hoping to find lots of cheap supplies- and you all know I'll keep you posted! I love having people to tell, who will appreciate my excitement!

But no, Miss EllenB, it isn't my PayDay weekend- next weeking will be my PayDay-FriDay Celebration. Luckily, it will coincide with the Grand Opening at the 'new Joann's!' I have a 50% off coupon for each day of the sale- and I think I might take Friday morning off work at the office, so that I can be one of the first 100 on Friday to get the 10.00 gift card. And then do it all over again Saturday morning.

Has there been any sightings of WHAT products Tuesday Morning will have this weekend? Specifically any sightings of Martha Stewart's punches, or any of Mr. Holtz's stuff? I've got plenty of Grungeboard packs- (like, 10 of them) so I'm good there- but anything else that I really use up lots, I would like to buy in bulk!

ALSO- re: Tuesday Morning- have any of you used their product locator? You can go to their website, punch in the SKU number on their price tag - and it'll tell you which of their stores have more of it- it's terrific! Last time I wanted more Grungeboard letters- I drove around town the the TMs that showed it in stock and bought it!

-k

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to designguyKORY

Also, y'all- you're making me both blush and get a little scared, with the KORY subject titles. I'm just waiting for someone who isn't so nice to go off on a post about "THIS IS SCRAPBOOK.COM not KORY.COM!" lol

Dangit, Miz Ellen, now I'm too excited to find some bargains that I can't get any work done!

-kory

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

It's a secret Kory, but here is how you can sometimes get away with using two 40-50% off coupons at mike's. You need to pay with cash and then you have to tell a little white lie. Tell the cashier that you are buying something for your friend/co-worker/neighbor or mother. You need a seperate receipt and you want to use his/her coupon. It works for me 99% of the time. But please don't share this with anyone or else I will be labeled a liar and be banned from mike's!!!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

• theellenb Said:
It's a secret Kory, [...] But please don't share this with anyone or else I will be labeled a liar and be banned from mike's!!!

If you want something to be kept a secret not to be shared with anyone else, you probably shouldn't post it on a public forum that can be read by anyone without logging in.

Edited by aquabunny on 02-10-12 12:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to aquabunny

Thanks but I was being facetious. And I exaggerated. I only did it once at mike's, where it worked and once at Joanne's, where it didn't.

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to aquabunny

We were behind a lady in M's last night who had each of her children go in front of her and buy an item and used the 40% off coupon.

I was wanting to use my 40% off coupon for a Martha Stewart score board but husband was with me and we were kind of in a hurry. I will use the 40% coupon tonight at HL.

With all the talk about TM's I am going to have to look them up here in the Tulsa area.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to SoonerT

Now I want to go to my TM after work! And it is just down the road from Anchor Paper...I knew I shouldn't have opened a post titled 'Kory' since it usually encourages me to spend money hearing about everyone's deals and steals!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

LOL, love your 'secret!'

k

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

• designguyKORY Said:
Also, y'all- you're making me both blush and get a little scared, with the KORY subject titles. I'm just waiting for someone who isn't so nice to go off on a post about "THIS IS SCRAPBOOK.COM not KORY.COM!" lol

Dangit, Miz Ellen, now I'm too excited to find some bargains that I can't get any work done!

-kory

Kory.Com I love it!!!

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

• theellenb Said:
Is it payday for you? It is for me and I placed and order here this morning PLUS will be heading over to Mike's after work. You help feed my addiction!

Tomorrow is PayDay for me!!! Planned a few things to buy on that wonderful day! I have to go tonight to HL and buy a paper that I forgot for my BFs V-day Present. Hoping that I can just go in and get the one piece of paper! ahahha Good luck to me!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Hmmm and just what sir, is a Grungeboard pack? I just might need that......LOL! Seriously.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to CrimsonMama

It's the packs of pre-cut grungeboard shaps and letters! They are very cool! And fun to paint/emboss over, glue on things- all that!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Ohhh yeah, I just googled it and that cool, I might just need some of that for my motorcycle book. I can't recall seeing it in a store. Cool, I'm learning something in here this week!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to CrimsonMama

I ended up at Tuesday Morning on my way home from work and found a ton of TH products on clearance, the texture hammer, configuration boxes, holiday masks, a paper pack and I might have cleaned them out of their grungeboard letters...all 8 packs of it. Whoops! Ah well everyone loves a little Friday shopping spree

bbarthej
Veteran
bbarthej

• theellenb Said:
It's a secret Kory, but here is how you can sometimes get away with using two 40-50% off coupons at mike's. You need to pay with cash and then you have to tell a little white lie. Tell the cashier that you are buying something for your friend/co-worker/neighbor or mother. You need a seperate receipt and you want to use his/her coupon. It works for me 99% of the time. But please don't share this with anyone or else I will be labeled a liar and be banned from mike's!!!

Love it! I'll have to try that the next time I go shopping. I usually just bring my DH and give him a coupon, but he's starting to not want to go near HL or Joann's. I always promise that I will only be in there 15 min, BUT... His idea of 15 min and mine are different. hehehe

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to MrsAnnieS

Arrrrrrrrrrr! MrsAnnie, you are killin me! Killin me! I wish I could go to TM right now!!!

I caaaaaant! LoL

Less than two hours until this play opens! First time ever, I think, that I would rather be at Tuesday Morning instead of stage managing a new show on its first night, lol. Ohhh I am glad the hard part is over, tho and I have more free time and can just go do the show and not just work on it every night!

See yall later, gotta run!

K

Expert

My Tuesday morning had grungeboard. A big pack of Tim Holtz paper (pad)....some K and company....and some colorbok. Also it had giant paper pads for bigger projects.
The colorbok paper pads were only 1.99.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics