Page 34 of 37 
Username Post: SWAP COMPLETE! NO LONGER NEEDED-PLEASE DELETE!!        (Topic#1570543)
Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 07-03-12 06:16 PM
In response to charcats7

I will pray for all that is on your heart Sister. Just know that when the sky looks grey as it was those days before your mom's passing I will be right here for you...I love you.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Sorry it took me a while to check in.....I seriously don't know where the time goes.....but it keeps going FAST!!!!

Char I am saying lots of prayers for your MIL, Cary and all of you. I pray that your FIL won't have to suffer and that when the time comes things go as smoothly as possible for all of you dealing with such a terrible loss.

Glad you are feeling better Bon and back with us!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Cassondra71

Hello all you awesome sisters!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 07-06-12 04:21 PM
In response to debby_westbrook

Hey there Ladies...

How's everyone doing today???

Thanks Cass...I am so happy to be on some new meds that have helped bring my spunk back!!! I'm glad to be back!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

Thank you all for the prayers - much appreciated.

Just wanted to check in here- my tags are done & I will be mailing them off to Bon on Monday

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 07-07-12 05:05 PM
In response to charcats7

Can't wait to get them Darlin' will let you know when they arrive! Hope you're having an AWESOME weekend!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

yesterday was a great scrap day- and I'll be scrapping this afternoon too- this morning me & my DH built a cat tree for my neighbor & fellow scrap sister as she has 3 young cats- well one you could call an adolescent & the other 2 kittens as they are barely 3 mo old. I'll let her put the carpet remnants on & sisal. We have so much scrap wood- I couldn't see not putting it to good use as to buy one in the store they want wayyy to much for those things that are not much more than cardboard. Man it is getting HOT outside- glad we're done building it- now my house feels cold.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to izzyw0611

• izzyw0611 Said:

still here ladies.....and creating! progress is coming along well! instead of posting each one as it's finished, i'm waiting to show them all off at once i know i'm way behind, but have had some personal problems lately that i'm not sure are going to be solved anytime soon, if ever. if anyone has any extra hugs laying around, i sure could use em.....

I'm behind with you, everytime I think I am gonna have time to finish them something comes up and I can't so I am not gonna keep posting that I am gonna finish them and will be sending them maybe if I quit posting it things won't happen and I can get them done so I will just let you know when they are done instead lol.....sending prayers your way along with all the other scrappy sisters, and I just have to say 2012 has been a terrible year so far I hope it turns around soon, just remember god never gives you more than you can handle (even though sometimes I think he really test us) to all

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to scrappinlilly

I hope things get better for you scrappinlilly!!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

JCI

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

Hope everyone has a great weekend- I'll be at drill- hoping I can spend some of it scrapping when I get home. DH leaves next week for Ft Gordon

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to silver26AK

JCI - I got to scrap some yesterday- have gotten 6-7 pages total done so far in a week WOOHOO- I'm trying desperately to finish my 1991 family album

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

Way to go Char!!!!

vani
vani 
Pro
vani
  • vani on 07-18-12 07:07 AM

I'm back from vacation . Gotta catch up on the thread . Does anyone know when we get the banners back ?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to vani

I think we're waiting on a couple ladies yet...I think they are just about done and ready to send them in..

I hope you had a Wonderful Vacation!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 07-18-12 03:48 PM

Hi Vani!!

Glad you are home safely from your vacation!! I hope you had an awesome time!!

I am going to be sending the banners and tags together not sure if you knew that!! We are still waiting for others to finish both...so I'll keep y'all posted as to when I send okay??

I hope everyone is well...and just busy! If y'all get a minute please stop by and check in so that we know everyone is still on board!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

I'm here.
Wicked storm we had last night. I was on here to post a comment & internet went out. Then power flashed. We had light flashes, thunder rumbles and lots of wind with some rain pouring at times for most of the night. My younger dog, Zoe- kept waking me up- I know she wanted to crawl into bed with me- but I am not going to encourage her fearful behavior (not that she is EVER allowed in my bed anyway)- but I've learned when you console a dog, you are reinforcing the behavior and reaction. I don't want a fearful dog, so spoke to her calmly and had her lay down- she chose right beside the bed instead of her normal place & she even ducked into our walk-in closet for awhile too- but overall she did okay. Between Zoe and the storm- I kept waking up- but I'm not feeling bad or really tired- so I must have slept good in between.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

All 3 of my dogs sleep in bed with us... Good thing we have a king size bed...

Page 34 of 37 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics