Page 37 of 37 
Username Post: SWAP COMPLETE! NO LONGER NEEDED-PLEASE DELETE!!        (Topic#1570543)
Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to Cassondra71

here is what she wrote.....

Joe did manage to send your package, Debby's, Chars and Henva's because they were already to go. All he had to do was put the stamps on them. Tomorrow Jax is going to buy me some bubble mailers and I will finish sending to Vani, Erin, Cheena, Val, Susie, and Lilly. So everyone should have their packages by Saturday...the latest Monday. So please keep your eye out for them.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I hope Bon feels better quick!!!!

vani
vani 
Pro
vani
  • vani on 09-12-12 06:52 PM
In response to debby_westbrook

Oh yeay I can't wait to put these up in my craft room

How is everyone doing ? I've been so busy lately with my sons after school activities .

Hope to get some actual scrapbooking done and rejoin you ladies in a month or two I have an idea for another swap but I'll save it for later

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to vani

Nice to see you Vani!!!! make sure to post a picture with your banner all together.....can't wait to see them all!!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I got 3 banners today from Bon... They were from Char, Vani and Erin... Thank you ladies!!! I got Cassondra's from her a long time ago.

Edited by debby_westbrook on 09-13-12 10:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

me 2 and they are all FABULOUS!!!!! LOVE them Ladies thank you soooo much!!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

I got my package today w/ Banners from Cass, Debby, Erin & Vani & Tags from Cass, Debby & Henva.

Thank you ladies- they are beautiful- amazing work.

Bon- hoping you feel better soon (((((HUGS)))))

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-13-12 04:12 PM
In response to charcats7

Hi Friends...

So sorry I have been MIA! I have spent my fair share of time in the hospital. First I wanted to apologize for being away so long. Secondly, I want to apologize because I just realized that I forgot to send "My" items to everyone!! The day that I sorted everything I was feeling pretty sick. I managed to sort everyone's things and completely forgot about my own. So none of you will have anything in your packages from me! Long ago I set the box aside with all of my stuff for the Sister Circle and there it sits...so please accept my apology and know that when I can I will get your things from "me" mailed to each of you. I am such a mess right now...just trying to get back in the swing of things. Please forgive me.

Take care all...it has been wonderful swapping with you all.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Congratulations Bon on getting on the design team with Scraputantes!!! Those are some nice youtube how to videos you have made.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

I understand Bon & no apology is necessary. Hugs & prayers.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

I agree no apologies needed......don't worry about sending me anything......hope things start going better for you and that you health improves......take care.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

I got my package today. Got banners from Cass, Debby, Char and Vani and tags from Henva, Debby, Cass and Char I believe. Thank you ladies!!! Can't wait to get the rest Signing off this thread.

vani
vani 
Pro
vani
  • vani on 09-22-12 05:47 PM
In response to silver26AK

Got my banner pieces from char , cass , erin and deb . thanx ladies

Page 37 of 37 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics