DUE DATE: May 2 - must be mailed to your partner no later than this date
I was looking through handmade flower tutorials on YouTube and somehow got distracted and came across these tutorials on making Smash/Junk Journals (see links below).
Take a look to see the variety that can be included in the journal and see how jam packed they are with fun, creative pages and embellishments like tags, journal spots, patterned paper, stamped images, handmade flowers, and so much more. You can literally use all the skills and techniques that you’ve acquired from your scrapbooking/swapping experience and incorporate them into this journal.
I’m making the due date way out there, May 2nd (my dd’s birthday), so that you have ample time to finish up any current swaps you may be involved in before diving into this one. A survey is posted below that you will need to fill out and PM back to me at the time you sign up.
Sign ups end on Saturday, February 25th and partners will be assigned on Sunday, February 26th.
Please Join Us! The end product will be a journal that you will treasure forever, no matter how you use it.
I want your partner to have as much information about you as possible so that they can incorporate things that are meaningful to you. So the more you provide, the more ideas your partner will have. If you prefer not to provide any of the requested information, that’s ok, just try to share whatever you can that will give your partner a starting point and/or a path to follow.
Your full name:
Your screen name:
Which name, if any, do you prefer to be used in the journal, if your partner is so inclined?
Your home state/country:
Family info (married, single, children, pets?)
Are there any groups, organizations, or associations that are high priority in your life (volunteer, church, book club, gym, Weight Watchers, etc.) or are there hobbies (other than scrapbooking) that you may enjoy having images of or references to in your journal?
If you don’t want to provide any of the above information, give your partner a guideline or starting point theme or idea.
Favorite color or color combinaton
Favorite style (clean & simple, distressed, vintage, bright, muted, etc.)
Favorite foods, drinks, candy (pizza, coffee, wine, chocolate, etc.)
Favorite city, country, vacation spot
Anything that you DO NOT wish to see in your journal (neons, eyelets, bumpy stuff, etc.)
01. i heart scrapping (survey done) rec'd fr/mishay36
02. naneetootiebeeblebug (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/throwscraps
03. mishay36 (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/jessicalb
04. cutencrafty (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/bluesonata
05. throwscraps (rec'd survey)
06. Mother Goose (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/Tracy
07. 1Heart (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/auntieant
08. Scrap Smart (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/pugs223
09. Euroalien (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/scrap smart
10. pugs223 (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/vawm
11. kaylalynnxo (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/1 heart
12. jessicaLB (rec'd survey) BEING ANGELED by i heart scrapping
13. joydee1963 (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/Mother Goose
14. vawm (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/pinkalicious
15. pinkalicious (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/Euroalien
16. Tracy F (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/joydee1963
17. craftylady78 (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/cutencrafty
18. bluesonata (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/craftylady78
19. auntieant (rec'd survey) rec'd fr/i heart scrapping