Username Post: Went on a shopping spree....        (Topic#1570659)
PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

But I can't show you as I can't upload pics to this site from my iPad.....anyone know why I can't?

I went to my first hobby lobby, a.c. Moore and a big big big Joann's.

Had a blast with 4fellow scrapers I just met this week. Fun times and great day.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to PhotobearSam

Thank Apple.

They don't allow any direct uploads from their devices - there needs to be an app.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Soooo..... Megan, is there going to be "an app for that" anytime soon?

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Seaexplore

Not in the immediate future. The development guys are aware of Apple's requirement....but it would have to come from ground zero, we have no apps now.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

Thanks for answering.......I will forward to my laptop and go from there cause I went nuts......sooooo many goodies.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

• Megan - ForumTech Said:
Not in the immediate future. The development guys are aware of Apple's requirement....but it would have to come from ground zero, we have no apps now.

Oh allllrrriiigghhhttt...... I'll be patient then.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Seaexplore

I would LOVE an iPad app for Scrapbook.com. If y'all decide to make one, feel free to call me for consultation. I'll tell you everything I want it to do. Trust me, I know you want what I want.

;-)

But I am not complaining- I LOVE SCRAPBOOK.COM!!!!

In the meantime, I will continue emailing all my pics (I edit pics on my iPad, 98% of the time)to my work's email address, and posting them while working. That's a good system. Gives me something to do at work that isn't work, and I look busy doing it... lol

Yes, I do have 'regular' computers at home. But the iPad is so much more convenient!

-kory

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to PhotobearSam

AND- I can't wait to see pics from your shopping spree! If you haven't seen before, posting and looking at pics from shopping sprees is one of my favorites.

And speaking of shopping sprees: PAYDAY FRIDAY CELEBRATION is coming soon! Please, scrapbook.com, get the Mr. Huey mister in the color I most want in stock by then!!!!

-kory

Mr Mister
Veteran
Mr Mister
In response to designguyKORY

• designguyKORY Said:
I would LOVE an iPad app for Scrapbook.com. If y'all decide to make one, feel free to call me for consultation. I'll tell you everything I want it to do. Trust me, I know you want what I want.

;-)

In the meantime, I will continue emailing all my pics (I edit pics on my iPad, 98% of the time)to my work's email address, and posting them while working. That's a good system. Gives me something to do at work that isn't work, and I look busy doing it... lol

Yes, I do have 'regular' computers at home. But the iPad is so much more convenient!

-kory

I have an Ipad too and I do it exactly the way Kory does: email them to work and upload them there. That's why I don't get many pics posted :-( . Way to go guy!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Mr Mister

I went on a shopping spree here the other night when it was late. I had loads of fun, got stuff off my wishlist and stuff that wasn't on there too...lol.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to TJCraftyWitch

you can always email them to yourself - save them on your computer then upload them to here!! Hope that helps!!
Carla

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to Mr Mister

• Mr Mister Said:
  • designguyKORY Said:

;-)

-kory

I have an Ipad too and I do it exactly the way Kory does: email them to work and upload them there. That's why I don't get many pics posted :-( . Way to go guy!

That would be me too assuming "work" is DH's laptop.. Until tomorrow or Friday! My MacBook pro is in the mail and then I am getting aperture so I can have loads of fun! (ipad is DH's but has been letting me use it frequently because my laptop turns off randomly so I just do not use it)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics