Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Survivor Starts TONIGHT!!!        (Topic#1570669)
SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

Can't wait for the season premiere of Survivor!!! I need to go and check out the cast - I usually have done that by now!!!

Still excited - this is one of my favorite reality shows!!!

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to SmartyPants

I have not seen any of the preview shows yet either. Just what was on CBS little blurb commercials. Guess it will be a surprise. Hope it is a good season.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to Trina_P

Hope they put some new twists and turns into the show. Have watched it every season, something about it makes you want to keep watching.

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to OnlyJane

Can't wait!! I almost forgot about it!

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to TraciK

Oh Lordy! I see one tribe dropping like flies already!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Trina_P

Good premiere episode!!! Love how they got rid of redemption island!!! Glad to see that gone - and that they didn't bring back any returning players!!!

The girls better get it together!!! I think it would have been hilarious if they weren't side by side to the guys - that would have been great!!!

I would be so angry if I were the builders and designers for the challenges - they didn't even get to do the entire challenge!! what a waste!!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK

I was cracking up when the girls stole fire.

I never did see what they did with the chickens? Where are they keeping them?

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to TraciK

I'm glad they got rid of Redemption Island too ... when you're out, you should be out

I kind of liked the chick who got hurt ... some of the others remind of the "mean girls" from HS

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to madmatter

I think I was going to like the hurt girl also.

Those men are mean! lol

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to TraciK

I agree also on the No Redemption Island thing. Never really liked that.

Not sure the men v. women thing prove to be that good of a thing.

Kinda dumb on some of their parts during the challenge by not listening to Jeff when he kept telling them over and over to cross their arms and land on their backs to avoid being hurt. I noticed several did not listen.

Hope it is a good season!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Trina_P

I liked Redemption Island, but I was ready to see it go.

I felt so sorry for the woman who broke her wrist. She looked like she would be an interesting player.

OMGosh on the woman who did the face plant!! NO way would I want my mug to look like that on TV

I'm probably the only one to think this......but I just find this cast really annoying. The episode had some fun stuff going on, but there were a few moments when I almost turned it off. I just didn't want to listen to them anymore.

I do like how the guys took their win. Maybe it would have been chivalrous to keep playing the challenge, but this is for $1mil. It's not "Mr. Congeniality"

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to Luvmyfam

I am starting to think the people who find contestants are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Trina_P

Trina, I've thought the same thing at times. However, I keep hearing about people contestants who tried for several seasons to be on Survivor. I think the producers are just trying to find "characters" who will keep people tuning in and talking.

I was cracking up at the balance beam challenge. The guys did seem to have an advantage, but the women were just dumb about the whole thing.

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to Luvmyfam

Oh yes I agree. All for ratings.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Trina_P

I think it's been a couple of weeks since I commented here. I cannot believe that the men gave up their immunity idol and decided to go to tribal! Who does that???!!! I was stunned. Even if someone is annoying, I would think that you would keep your win!

And Colton!!! I think that is how his name is spelled. The morning DJ's on my regular radio station did a recap of the show. They isolated the stuff that Colton said. Nothing was out of context....they just played what he said but edited out the responses. OMGosh. What a awful person he is.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Luvmyfam

I think he's disgusting ... he's like a mean girl ... so catty and snarky

why does his tribe put up with him?

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to madmatter

Survivor Tonight!! what do you guys think so far of the season????

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P

It is ok. I used to be so excited when it was on but now I find myself with my laptop while watching. I think for me it is just their lack of finding good players. Their seems to be the same types of people across the board who end up on there.

But I will be watching!

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to Trina_P

First let me say I am a Survivor fan and have watched every season. I may not get around to watching it for weeks or even months but I do eventually watch every episode.

Now to my comments about the One World season…I agree that I am happy to see redemption island go away as well as bringing back players from previous seasons. There also doesn’t seem to be any Survivor fanatics this season (someone who has studied Survivor in great detail).

I too don’t like Colton. But I have to agree with what I have read on the internet that is seems like he is acting. He is trying to be that evil guy. It may appear like he is in power but it may just be a lot of staging, acting, and editing. The producers may be building him up so that when he is dethroned it will have more impact. Remember the producers are looking for DRAMA and WILL stir the pot if things are too boring. Just look at the questions Jeff was asking in the tribal councils. He is asking questions to specifically “get a rise” out of the various players. And then he tries to look all surprised when they get angry and go off.

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to Gelidy Gelato

I actually stopped vacuuming a few times to watch tonight!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics