Username Post: Wedding Layout Help        (Topic#1570731)
studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

After 3 years and a kid later I am wanting to get started on my wedding layouts...Our wedding was in December with a silver/midnight blue/white Snowflake theme. I am having so much trouble coming up with anything...I am wondering what your tips are as well as suggestions for a paper line for my wedding pages...I plan on doing basic outline wedding layouts with more emphasis and details in a mini album. Any help would be helpful Thanks in advanced

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to studiocbychelsea

check out Bo Bunny Snowfall pp's...they may be something to consider... Not knowing what your style is... I think these are wonderful, pp's and could be used in an elegant way....good luck!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to Jojo Noons

I don't really have a specific style...yet...I'm still playing around with everything...I love the snowfall collection but was not sure how well it would go due to the brown in the collection that is not in our original wedding colors. I was looking at the enchanted line and adding touches of blue but the black isn't in the color scheme either...I think I'm being too picky...lol

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.

Could you go with the silver/midnight blue colors and then just add some snowflakes for accents?

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons

• studiocbychelsea Said:
I don't really have a specific style...yet...I'm still playing around with everything...I love the snowfall collection but was not sure how well it would go due to the brown in the collection that is not in our original wedding colors. I was looking at the enchanted line and adding touches of blue but the black isn't in the color scheme either...I think I'm being too picky...lol

Well, I was thinking if your style was on the chabby chic side or a vintage twist was to your liking... I think you could make some beautiful pages!!! I consider...just my opinion of course,,, that the brown would be a nice contrasting, or complementary color...
If your wedding had any natural or natured accents,,,for instance birchbark wrapped candles as centerpieces at your reception...or parchment invitations...
Or if your Hubby is an outdoorsman or if you both are say hikers...like the forest, lake, mountains, ect.

I don't know anything about you and I'm simply trying to suggest different ideas.

Tell us more about your accents at the wedding, your likes and dislikes...
Are you a classic, clean lines, bold color scrapper?
Do you like any distressing?....
I hope this is helping...LOL!!! Tell me to bug off anytime...I don't mean to intrude, just trying to get a "feel" of what you'd like.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

Definiately bo bunny Snow Serenade! And they have a new snowfall line. I see alot is discontinued here but I know Archiver and I think HL has the line...you can a

Be sure to check out the edgy mini album
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Just G on 02-17-12 08:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

• Quote:
Well, I was thinking if your style was on the chabby chic side or a vintage twist was to your liking... I think you could make some beautiful pages!!! I consider...just my opinion of course,,, that the brown would be a nice contrasting, or complementary color...
If your wedding had any natural or natured accents,,,for instance birchbark wrapped candles as centerpieces at your reception...or parchment invitations...
Or if your Hubby is an outdoorsman or if you both are say hikers...like the forest, lake, mountains, ect.

I don't know anything about you and I'm simply trying to suggest different ideas.

Tell us more about your accents at the wedding, your likes and dislikes...
Are you a classic, clean lines, bold color scrapper?
Do you like any distressing?....
I hope this is helping...LOL!!! Tell me to bug off anytime...I don't mean to intrude, just trying to get a "feel" of what you'd like.

I love the vintage romance feel, distressing can be really pretty too. We love the outdoors Our wedding reception was in a lodge with snowflakes hanging from the beams...we also had two Christmas trees flanking the sides of a fireplace...on the fireplace we hung stockings with the names of everyone in our wedding party. Here is a photo....not sure if that will help...
Wedding DEC 2008 By Studiocbychelsea

hoping this helps...Thank you so much for your help! it means a lot...

Edited by studiocbychelsea on 02-17-12 09:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to SandraB.

• SandraB. Said:
Could you go with the silver/midnight blue colors and then just add some snowflakes for accents?

Thought about it but wasn't sure if it would come out too plain...thanks for the suggestion I'll take anything I can get...I just want to get this wedding part done so I can move onto my babies album...poor thing will be one in a couple months and I haven't even started that lol

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

bump~

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat

EI What about SEI Silver Valley? Plus embellishments, inks and mists? HTH

kariyava
Pro
kariyava
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

I don't think you need to find one collection that has your exact color combo. I picture your layouts looking something like this advent calendar that I put together a couple years ago with various open stock paper and tons of bling:

O Holy Night Advent Calendar (view 1) By Kariyava

Looking at what is available at sbk.com right now, I see a lot that you can combine to create a fabulous look. I have linked to a bunch that might help you out.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics