Username Post: Bazzill???        (Topic#1570771)
New Kid On the Block

I hear so much about Bazzill papers.. Is Bazzill a name brand of paper or is it a type of paper.. Thank you...

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to lizzi472002

it's a brand name,,,,,,,quality, thick, with many different textures available.

And it has a price tag to go along with it.

Many people love it, and refuse to use anything else, however.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

Here's SOME of their products,,,,,

they also make other things like embellishments, flowers, etc,,,,,,,,but paper is what they are known best for

Hope that helps.
Products Referenced in This Post:

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to CommaHolly

Bazzill cardstocks are basically the best card stocks in me opinion. A very good runner up are the cardstocks from DCWV. But Bazzill sells them per sheet and in many many many colours. They come in textured and non textured style. Here they sell both 12"x12" and port folio sizes.

I simply LOVE Bazzill lol

spend2much
Diva
spend2much
In response to TheCharmedOne

Bazzil is the best for most of us, best quality, textures and color selection. The price is not high at all. U get what u pay for and the quality is well worth it. I think it's fairly priced.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to spend2much

I like bazzill very much but I like to use it with plain, lighter card stocks for layering on cards and scrapping. It's fun to have some textures with flat card stocks, gives a nice look that I like. So I like it but it's not all I use

meezerpleaser
Diva
meezerpleaser
In response to catzscrapper

I pretty much use nothing but Bazzill paper for solid cs. The only time I don't use it is when I'm making a white or black mat for a photo. That's when I use regular cardstock from HL or somewhere. To me, the thickness, the textures and the saturation and range of colors are perfect in Bazzill, where I've found them inconsistent in other brands.

jenniferjfletcher
Governor
jenniferjfletcher
In response to lizzi472002

Hi Bazzill is a brand name for scrapbook paper. It is very good quality paper used mostly for background. jen

scrappin-momma
Veteran
scrappin-momma
In response to jenniferjfletcher

I just love Bazzill cardstocks. So many textures, so many colors... *wistful sigh*

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics