Username Post: Copic Addiction        (Topic#1570843)
TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

The Copic Addiction finally hit me! I see meself using more n more copics instead of me Bruynzeel colour pencils. I already have a few favorite colours that I use often. Like the E53- Raw Silk. This colour is just perfect as a base to age something. I also love the E21 and E50 for the skin on me Magnolia's. The V12 and V15 are me fave purple's and the BV02 and BV04 are me fave blue purple's. The E43 is perfect for vintage woolie socks.

I havent found the right pastel yellow yet. I'd like to have this pastel baby yellow. The Buttercup yellow Y21 is still too dark.

I'd like to know, what are your favorite Copic colours?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to TheCharmedOne

I have the same problem with pastel yellow,,,,I need a good one.

anyone with more copics than me have any suggestions???

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to CommaHolly

Lol Holly...I've noticed on the Copic colour wheel, that there isnt that many yellow colours.
I've ordered the Y00 today, hoping it'll be light enough... The same goes for the E43, I want a lighter colour of that one. It's the perfect colour for Dutch wooly socks that they wear at farms (see me Dutch magnolia card) but I dont see a lighter colour of it. Only one that comes close is the E30 (I'm hoping)...

Ooohhh the choices and decisions!

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

This one...
Products Referenced in This Post:

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I have it It's a light lemon yellow,,,,,but not pastel. It's what I use but I'm never THRILLED with it.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

thanks! I saw on the Copic site that the Y02 is concidered the pastel yellow... I'm not convinced on the colour wheel tho...I guess I'll have to try it out...

golden1
Resident
golden1

i have joined in on the copic wave too. i love coloring. i color in memory of my favorite aunt who suddenly passed away in september at the age of 49. we were very close. she was a SAHM who loved to draw and color.
i also like memento markers too. they have a broad tip on one end an fine tip on the other. i bought 3 sets for $3.99 each on clearance and i'm having fun with them too.

bkaradzhova
New Kid On the Block
bkaradzhova
In response to golden1

Hi!!! I am also a copic addict but so far I only have around 50 markers. My favourite are E50,E00 for skin tones; RV13,RV14 for pinks and BG13,BG15 for blue greens! I have a ton of colours on my waiting list hopefully I'll get them soon

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to bkaradzhova

E50 is an awesome skin colour, nice n pale...just like me lol I usually use E51 around the edges on the face n colour it in with E50, then for the cheeks I use the E00 and R20. It's just great.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I have just started my copic supply. I have always used colored pencils and then I received a couple copic markers in a swap and now I'm hooked. I can only get a couple at a time though since they are pricey. Where do you find the copic color wheel?

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to pwiswell

I can send you it but you should be able to get it from their website aswell.. n otherwise, google it. Thats how I found mine.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics