Username Post: Household Management Binder        (Topic#1570917)
hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

Hello fellow crafters! Does anyone out there use a Household Management Binder? What divided sections do you have in your binder and what information do you include?

And of course, the million dollar question, do you actually use your binder?

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

Our home builder gave us a binder. One section is a maintenance schedule, another is for appliance manual, and that's all I remember. As you can probably tell, we don't actually use the binder It's a great idea, though!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Luvmyfam

I have one, and, yes, I use it all the time. I have a section with addresses & phone numbers, a section with a calendar, a financial section, home maintenance and auto maintenance, a "Fly Lady" (cleaning) section, and without looking at it right now, I don't remember the rest. I have pockets in the front that holds important stuff (like receipts for stuff I've ordered off the interenet until it comes in). I would be lost without mine.

The financial section is one I use a lot. I have a pocket that all of my bills go in, and then I got a bill printable from IHeart Organizing where I have all my bills listed & can keep track of what needs to be paid etc. I also made up my own check register, punched holes in it, and put them in there. That's the only way I keep up with that. I love it!

I don't know if Jen at IHeart Organizing still has her free printables up, but I got a lot of pages for my book from her.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to flintridgescrapper

I have one and use it quite frequently. My DH does the finances so my binder only has a cleaning list, which is laminated so I can use a dry erase marker to mark off chores, and pre-printed menu planners and grocery lists-easy to grab and go on the way to the store. I also have two zipper pockets, one for pens, a small notebook and calculator and another for coupons.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics