Username Post: Crop in Lansing March 2/3/4 2012        (Topic#1570953)
lharris
New Kid On the Block
lharris

Hello, I am Lisa Harris. We have a group of people mostly nurses who get together for a 3 day weekend crop a couple times a year. We gather at the Holiday Inn Express (Jolly and Okemos). We do not have a store or a sponsor like Creative Memories, just a bunch of women. We usually have 25-30 people each having a 6 foot table each. We have several people that because of vacation and work can't come so we have room for about 10 people.
It's $50 for the crop room and the hotel rooms we have a block for $89 each night. I arrange the main dish, the drinks and everyone brings a dish and snacks. If you think there would be any people in your group that would be interested I have a flyer I can send them. It is very informal but we have a lot of fun.
Please feel free to e-mail me if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Lisa Harris

Edited by lharris on 02-23-13 09:57 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to lharris

I know this is long since past but I would love to be involved in this next time you do it. I live in Lansing and work right by the hotel you use. Thanks. email me.

lharris
New Kid On the Block
lharris
In response to Dogwalker

Sorry if this is a repeat message to you. I am not excatly how the site works. I wanted to let you know that we were having another crop at the Holiday Inn Express on March 3/15. I posted a new post on the Michigan site.

Thanks, Lisa

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics