Page 4 of 18 
Username Post: March Ugly Paper Challenge: Closed. Scrapping Hard        (Topic#1570969)
GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 02-29-12 11:47 AM
In response to littleMRSimelda

aww shucks Imelda and to think I had such nice papers to send you!

Sally! That is great news! Good luck.

Are you going to talk us through what you will wear and what you will say etc etc?

SnowDog
Guru
SnowDog

Saw your post DaNel - guess I need to bring my grandson over to pick through the papers.....

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to SnowDog

Thanks for all the well wishes you guys. I need all the prayers and good luck I can get. I'm not going to know how to act being on a schedule again, or better - getting a steady paycheck!
Imelda, keep in touch. Don't you just hate when life gets in the way?

I just realized, I don't have my uglies ready yet!

jazzarina
Veteran
jazzarina
In response to Lookin4newideas

can someone post a pix of this "beautiful" stamp you all talk about? i am hoping to have beginners luck and not receive it! lol.....
Sally - good luck on your interview...

BrendaDougherty
Veteran
BrendaDougherty
In response to GMFTS

I'm not afraid!!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 02-29-12 07:11 PM
In response to BrendaDougherty

ooooh Brenda!

Hey ladies this newbie is brave...where is miss Debby anyway?

Oh what am I saying - we can take Brenda on!
Little does she now the havoc that can be brought upon her!

ltlemermaid
Idol
ltlemermaid

Just posted my LO for Feburary...count me in again for March please

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to ltlemermaid

Evening ladies.

I'm so looking forward to this challenge, can't wait to see what I get!!!

SALLY - Good luck on your job interview!

Take care ladies, and smile always!!

BrendaDougherty
Veteran
BrendaDougherty
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
ooooh Brenda!

Hey ladies this newbie is brave...where is miss Debby anyway?

Oh what am I saying - we can take Brenda on!
Little does she now the havoc that can be brought upon her!

I can handle it...I live with teenagers...lmao! Not much scares me anymore...did I mention I adopted all mine through foster care and live with 2 with reactive attachment disorder? If you know what that is, you will know I NO LONGER FEAR ANYTHING!! lol

under5feet
Diva
under5feet
In response to BrendaDougherty

Hi ladies,

I would like to join in for March if it is not too late. I am flabbergasted to hear the stories about the uglies not ever being delivered. Sounds more like stories I hear about other countries where their mail service is abominable. Plus, I used to work for the postal service once upon a time.

Corky

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to SnowDog

• SnowDog Said:
Sorry DaNel - it's awful when things like that happen. Unless I get a call on a job tomorrow, I'll probably sit this one out. Out of 3 temp agencies and 7 offices you think someone would have a job....I'll post my final decision tomorrow.

Carol- you would think SOMEONE would have a job for you. Keeping you in my prayers.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to Jalynne

• Jalynne Said:
confession time here....i'm not afraid of getting that stamp. After having just had the worst yeast infection of my life recently (a result of the massive stress after my husband's accident in September), I was considering scrapping even that part of my experience. how sad is that? LOL

It would go in your BOM and you would journal about the stress- get it out. I remember when you first told me of the accident- I was in total shock & it took a bit to hit me how close you came to losing him. You have been thru a lot girl & you are a strong woman- stronger yet for it. So it's not a sad thing that you want to scrap about it.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

• Lookin4newideas Said:
I know when I mailed out my tube, my swap pal didn't get it, so after a week or two, I sent her another set of papers and she got both of them the said day.

I have a job interview Friday!!! First one in 6 months. A job hunter called looking for my ex roommate. I told him he moved out almost 4 years ago and that he's now bedridden and paralyzed from a massive stroke. But noticed the call came from an insurance company and so I asked him what type of job he was going to offer him. I have a background in insurance!! It's selling life insurance to union members who retire or leave the union. No cold calling! They get their leads from the unions. And the company is 15 minutes down the road from me!!! Can you tell I'm excited? I haven't worked since 6/28/09

Sally that is GREAT news. I will be thinking happy thoughts & praying for positive results.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to charcats7

Thanks Char and everyone else.

Both JaLynne and Mermaid have been through a lot. I hope both of your hubbies realize how strong you were for them. That was too freaky that their accidents happened so close to together (time wise) and weren't both hit&run? That alone had to suck. Did either of them get caught?

Got my uglies' pal's name... heh heh heh... (in my most eviliest and lowest of chuckles)

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Anne Marie, check the top of page 3 for the infamous stamp photo - Sally gave my evil secret away! (And relax, you are safe!)

Sally GOOD LUCK on your interview!!

Awful lot of brave scrappers out there, but I now have my victum err... buddy! Hint: she wanted the stamp... My package o' goodies will go postal tomorrow!

Mary - Debby had to take a few months off, but I agree, I miss her trash-talking! (Okay, I was really hoping SHE would get the dreaded stamp, but c'est la vie, no?!)

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to SonjaC

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooo! Say it ain't so, Sonja!

jazzarina
Veteran
jazzarina
In response to NMscrapper

lmbo!! i didn't realize the stamp when i saw sally's post! thank you for the laugh...at least it is small and not mine...

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to jazzarina

going postal in the morning!!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to denielle.c.podraza

Papers are going out tomorrow!

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to AuntyT

OK ladies, Im going off topic for a minute.

I am on a search for a piece of paper! I am creating wedding invitations and just cant seem to find the right paper. The colors are a deep purple, lavender and silver.

Im looking for either lavender paper with some kind of flourishes, or wispy design, or maybe a silver paper with the same kind of affect. or even a paper that has lavender and silver on it. floral is good to as long as it stays within the purple and silver family.

any suggestions?????? I have been searching for weeks! lol

thanks for your help in advance!!

Page 4 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics