Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Any Las Vegas scrappers?        (Topic#1570995)
Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 02-24-12 04:45 PM
In response to oilbrat

I just moved from Vegas after living there for almost 10 years. If you have access to a car, go to Scrappy-Do in Henderson. It's about 30 minutes from downtown, but it's worth the drive. It's a small store, but it's crammed full of goodies. If you call, ask if you can just come and scrap. People do that a lot there. I used to teach classes there, and the ladies are very nice!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to oilbrat

Thanks - will send her an email. Okay if I tell her you suggested I pm her?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Henri Jean

I know Henderson Well! They used to have the license plate meets in Henderson - at the Fiesta. Last time I stayed at the Fiesta it was totally gross. Needed rennovation big time.

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 02-25-12 06:26 AM

It's completely remodeled and very nice!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Rae_M

my husban parents live close to that casion.

Resident

• Henri Jean Said:
Thanks - will send her an email. Okay if I tell her you suggested I pm her?

So sorry for the late response---hectic week and not much opportunity to check the Scrapbook.com forums. I have no problem with you saying I suggested her. She is one of 4 or 5 contributors whose galleries I check out at least once a week to see if they've added anything new. Her layouts are always unique. Wish I had her talent.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to oilbrat

I just realized - we leave in 2 weeks! I'm not ready to run again. Now he is desperately trying to find an April cruise for when we get home. Something for 4-6 weeks with a lot of ports we haven't been too. We are finding great cruises and great prices but we have been to all the ports already.

Last night he searched cruises for about 3 hours. He talked to representitives at Princess and Royal Caribbean trying to piece one together going from one ship to another in Dubai. Just haven't found the right one this time.

Resident

• Henri Jean Said:
I just realized - we leave in 2 weeks! I'm not ready to run again. Now he is desperately trying to find an April cruise for when we get home. Something for 4-6 weeks with a lot of ports we haven't been too.

I know you've been just about everywhere. Have you and your husband done any of the French Polynesian cruises? I've been several times and loved it. Took my godchildren the last time and they had a ball.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics