Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: WooT I got some new stuff ...        (Topic#1571003)
laura.ohio
Resident
laura.ohio

I got & some other odd n end stuff. I really had a GREAT shopping day to bad nothing was really on sale LOL!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to laura.ohio

You got all this in one day? You done some serious shopping!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Henri Jean

OMG! Did you win the lottery? Great haul!!

laura.ohio
Resident
laura.ohio
In response to theellenbee

Yea! All today LOL! I didnt win the lotto ... its tax time ROFL! This wont happen many more times, ive not been to work for months

now to learn to use the crock thing. Ive never had one, when I got back into sb'ing someone chuckled at me at the store when I picked up the tool kit (which I thought was still used LOL)

Im sick of trying to hammer through chip board. I dont have strength like that any more ... so I found that one today at M's. They should be totally re-stocked with alot more new items by Saturday, Im hoping to go back 1 more time .... its an hour 1 way, and I was there yesterday then today (I did get some of the things at HL also, like the paper I dont like M's for paper and the Bo-Bunny wraps)

Edited by laura.ohio on 02-23-12 08:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

wow i wish i could get that much stuff

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to southern lady

Wow!!! You've got a lot to work with now, no excuses not to get a zillion pages done. My stash is getting a little low. I've been concentrating on using up some old stuff. Also, I've been spending money on gadgets. I recently broke my Spellbinder Grand Callibur so I replaced it with the Tim Holtz Vagabond (love it). I am getting the GC fixed soon. I also bought six sets of Spellbinder dies - so while I didn't do it all in one day, I really shot my scrapping budget to pieces.

timon
timon 
Veteran
timon
  • timon on 02-23-12 08:54 PM
In response to Mother Goose

wow! great buys! enjoy using it all!

laura.ohio
Resident
laura.ohio
In response to timon

i know ive got alot of new stuff to play with sooo excited!!!

how did your GC break? I think im going on a supply buy freeze n save up for the Cameo

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

Looks like you had a ton of fun shopping - great goodies!!! have a blast working with them!!!!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Oh, I am so jealous of all the WR Memory Keepers items. Ok, one day...

I have been shopping to and I've been at my mom's and can't scrap so my new stash is rediculous. But I have been concentrating on motorcycle stuff. Will have to take a photo...

But just yesterday I found at HL, a card of ribbon I got so excited about. It's Paper Studio and Scrapbook.com does not have that but it's the cards that have five different ribbons on. This one has BLACK "LEATHER" FRINGE! I can't even show you because I did not find it on line. I also found black leather braided ribbon. I'm pretty happy about those.

I had seen leather fringe in sewing stores before but it was brown suede which looks cowboy.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to CrimsonMama

WOW, awesome. I have been shopping but not scrapping too dang lazw and tired. Ive been online and in store....Great haul. Now get busy so we can see those products in action.

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN
In response to Mia1979

Wow, great haul. I did some shopping also and got some Spellbinders, which wiped my scrappy budget out for now. I so want to buy everything that is in my wish list also. Hopefully soon.

Have fun with your new goodies.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to KVRLVN

Enjoy your goodies

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to prittb

Going to a crop at "She Scrapbooks" in The Villages, Florida.

Have to focus on scrapping, not shopping, scrapping, not shopping.

And I will be having a lot of fun with my new scrapstash ap! Before it is over I will heve checked every item they have in inventory scanned even though I know I don't have it in my stash.

Then the ladies will hear me laughing and giggling everytime I scan one which pops up that I have it.

Okay. So I like to play.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to Henri Jean

I hate to see my bank statement, I bought alot of stamps on EB.....and some Create/Scrapbook Trends books.....Now If I can actually get to scrapping.....

laura.ohio
Resident
laura.ohio
In response to Mia1979

ooo - i should have checked ebay for stamps! Thats one of my addictions if you couldnt tell LOL!

Crimsonsmomma (hope i spelled that right) I will keep an eye on for harley things I know our LSS did have a small isle of it ... are there things you want spacific? Or just stuff in general? I know when I did my partens Harley book awhile back it was HARD as heck to find embelishments!! I paid our LSS to design/find somethings with there pazzle or some machine they had!

FreeYourFears
Tenant
FreeYourFears

Definitely jealous! I would love one of those crock things.

I went shopping recently, too, but I just got a few new papers, some more adhesives, and some new chalk pads.

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to FreeYourFears

I am jealous I want the we r Memories ribbon sew but I cant seem to find them around here!!!

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979

• laura.ohio Said:
ooo - i should have checked ebay for stamps! Thats one of my addictions if you couldnt tell LOL!

Crimsonsmomma (hope i spelled that right) I will keep an eye on for harley things I know our LSS did have a small isle of it ... are there things you want spacific? Or just stuff in general? I know when I did my partens Harley book awhile back it was HARD as heck to find embelishments!! I paid our LSS to design/find somethings with there pazzle or some machine they had!

Yep, I forgot about shopping there. HMMMM, I am too ashamed to say how much I spent....Bad Mia.....

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to Mia1979

I just got an order in from here and am waiting for a couple from some other online sites. Our M's is not the best for supplies and our lss recently closed, so I do more online shopping now. I'm patiently waiting for Tim Holtz's new stuff to start showing up!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics