Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: One Million Layouts?        (Topic#1571007)
designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

So, what's gonna happen when the great and powerful Scrapbook.com reaches one million layouts in the layout gallery? Will there be a big party with Miss Henri dancing on a table? Will there be a prize for the millionth customer?

Remember the old National Enquirer commercials where they'd say 'Enquiring minds want to know!'? I loved those...

-kory

Momto3infinity
Pro
Momto3infinity
In response to designguyKORY

Well someone should be at that party dressed as Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, pinky held up to the corner of their mouth chanting "One Million LO's"

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Momto3infinity

Um.....current count is 1,595,263!! So....maybe we should be looking at celebrating two million layouts?? I think it should be celebrated!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6

• designguyKORY Said:
So, what's gonna happen when the great and powerful Scrapbook.com reaches one million layouts in the layout gallery? Will there be a big party with Miss Henri dancing on a table? Will there be a prize for the millionth customer?

Remember the old National Enquirer commercials where they'd say 'Enquiring minds want to know!'? I loved those...

-kory

I vote no one dances, but yes to BIG scrappy giveaways! LOL!!

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to ScrappyMama6

Can you imagine how much money and man-hours have gone into 1 million or 1.6 million layouts. Staggering I'll bet. What an industry.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Mother Goose

they celebrated like a year and a half ago

I remember the push to upload to get to 1 million,,,,,,

sorry Kory,,,,,you missed it

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to CommaHolly

I was just talking about/looking at the layouts tab, not all the other tabs combined?

k

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Would it not be fun to have a Scrapbook.com member get-together? Kory, Ellen B, and Henri Jean would have to be there.....

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to CrimsonMama

Those names are A-listers for sure. If I win the powerball, I will try to make this happen. It would be so cool.

Edited by PhotobearSam on 02-24-12 06:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to PhotobearSam

Kory is technically right. As I write this, 1,595,543 is the total of "Layouts and Projects Added", and the total of (just paper, not digital) layouts is 975,136.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to aquabunny

Thank you for validating me, Bunny!

kory

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to PhotobearSam

Well, I'm a meeting planner, so I will help plan it!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to CrimsonMama

I'll get my dancing shoes out and dust them off, or is barefoot okay.

But in all fairness, I think if I danced on the table it might ruin the festivities. That may not be a pretty picture, but would definitely be a scrapbooking moment!

Ready, aim, click before Miz Henri breaks her neck or worse.

Cris Mulezini
Pro
Cris Mulezini
In response to Henri Jean

Such a fun time reading this post!!! Yeah, right now there are 975,285 layouts posted - well, we´ve seen lots of discussion around about not every paper layout being actually paper, or even a layout at all, but... let´s not think about it. Let´s celebrate the number!!! SB.com, please, a major discount on that day!!!!!!!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Cris Mulezini

a little under 25000 to go! lol

I wasn't even thinking about a discount- I just wanted a big party! But yeah! A discount would be good, too!

k

New Kid On the Block

anybody have any good topics for soccer or grades in school??? like a title

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to gunnergurls21

Here's an idea: not every layout needs a title.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to aquabunny

Maybe you can search soccer or school in the gallery. For soccer maybe something like "Score!"

Of start a new topic here, "Need help with title" - more people will see it and give you suggestions. Its kind of hidden in this thread so not s many people will see it - I would put it in general Scrapbook where you are now, but in its own topic or subject.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

• gunnergurls21 Said:

A great place to look for ideas for titles and quotes here is under the "Resource" tab up at the top of the pad. I've found several great ideas!

Mr Mister
Veteran
Mr Mister

• gunnergurls21 Said:

If you enter "soccer" in the search field at the top of the window and select "gallery" before you hit return, you'll come up with lot's of great ideas. I do this all the time and it's surprising how many good ideas you can find.

Good luck and welcome!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics