Username Post: Is there a list of Spellbinders/Nestabilities?        (Topic#1571193)
New Kid On the Block

Is there a lit of Spellbinders/Nestabilitie s dies? I'm just getting started with them but can't seem to find a complete resource to know what I might want.

Christy

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to CountryCroppers

Spellbinders' own website appears to have all the die sets on it - at least, it shows all the sets of "Labels" dies from One through Twenty-Five, so I'm assuming it shows every single set of all the other types as well.

Unfortunately I cannot post a link here as they sell product on their website that competes with scrapbook.com, but Google for their website and go to their online store.

Spellbinders
New Kid On the Block
Spellbinders

That's absolutely right! You can find our complete die line on the Spellbinders website. Welcome to the Spellbinders family! xo

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Spellbinders

this is good to know!!

dlc903
dlc903 
Veteran
dlc903

I was a bit late but was still able to get yesterday at least 8 different Spellbinders Nesties/Labels 6/Pendants and more only for $5.97 at J's. They almost ran out of some and we had to get it from other stores. You might be lucky and find them all in your area.

Some of the Fiskars border punch were on clearance for $4.97 and $3.97....too.

Good Luck!

Edited by dlc903 on 03-06-12 09:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics