Page 2 of 20 
Username Post: March Budget Challenge        (Topic#1571203)
Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Pat - you order your Su last month so it does not count for sure and adhesive does not count for the majority of us. C'mon you know you'll have fun

Kelly - post some bo bunny pics PLEASE!!!

I am having my Su party in an hour - let
s see how much I end up having left over for my friend's party at the end of the month lol

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Going to update the front shortly and pretend Pat hasn't finalized yet... Anyone else wanna make changes while I'm in such a good mood? @ Shayla

Kelly - Envious of your goodie bag!!!!

Courtney - I will laugh my @$$ off if the SOD kit for March is the BB Weekend Market pprs! And then I'll out and buy it! heh heh heh

Speaking of... I'm tempted by today's Peachy deal... that's a cute mini album of MME pprs and embellies. Hummmmm do I really need it?

Tammy - Whatcha saving $10/mo for???

Edited by SonjaC on 03-01-12 03:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Okay first post is updated, have a look and confirm if I missed anything.

BTW, Shayla, am I striking off your Weekend Market item?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

I will be so maaaad if it is weekend market...the only thing making me think that its not is because the elegance one was country garden...another bo bunny line...and she said she's still waiting for things...lol

I tell you what...If there are weekend market papers in the SOD kit, I will send them off to you!! that way you can enjoy them since I already got the entire line...Im feeling generous today HAHAHA...plus I HAVE been calling you Shamu hahahaah!!

Good luck Tammy on keeping your budget!!

If anyone is interested, I posted a Feeling French Challenge for March...it seems every line I get my hands on has a french theme LOL!! Feel free to join in if you would like!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

woohoo I get $110 in free merchandise, I got all 3 of the SAB items in the SAB catalogue forhaving over 525 in sales (I am at the 650 level) so 2 1/2 price items so my budget is safe!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Ladybing Tammy

$10 a month is going towards my trip to Florence!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:

SO, if I'm reading you right, your list is as follows:
Budget: $50-$30=$20
Wishlist: G45 Curiousity Shoppe, Prima wood clocks, ribbon,
Twist: No Cricut carts or stamps

Sound about right? Last chance to make budget changes...

That looks about right. I put those items in my cart back in February, but finally coughed up and bought them yesterday, so...

I'll count them. Best get started on this rehab process sooner, rather than later. Later will just drag out the pain. LOL

New Bo-Bunny is in the house at my LSS. I just looked and drooled over the entire line. My boss told me to use it for a project since I'd already gotten it so wet from my slobber.

Courtney - I'm heading off to check out your Feeling French challenge. My sister and I are going to Paris NEXT year, so I should probably get those layouts started early, right?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to GentlewoodFarms

so My wishlist was to include:
Season of Friendship, Nature's Silhouette and Labels Framelits (the first two can be stroked off my list as 1 was free product and 1 was a 1/2 price item I selected) the last one will be purchased at my friend's SU party

Twist - no non-SU products

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:

I tell you what...If there are weekend market papers in the SOD kit, I will send them off to you!! that way you can enjoy them since I already got the entire line...Im feeling generous today HAHAHA...plus I HAVE been calling you Shamu hahahaah!!

Yes, you have and my poor pregger feelings were sooo hurt! (As if I wasn't calling myself Shamu... hehehe) Okay, DEAL!!! And I promise not to laugh if they are the WM pprs!

I don't think they are though... Mel gave us a (maddeningly unhelpful) hint: Stephen King... and I don't think those look very 'SK'...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

WOW, Tammy! Great haul there! Talk about saving your budget! Florence... Oh I'm so jealous, how beautiful! We were watching that travel guy on PBS last night (cuz we still don't have cable...) and he was in Florence and a tiny island in the Greek Isles and both of us were drooling! DH has never been to Europe and I've always wanted to go to Greece and Italy!

Thanks for confirming, Pat. Good for you for sticking to your guns!

Okay, Courtney, I'll check out your challenge! I have some old photos of myself in Paris when I was 16 I keep wanting to scrap! And I have the MME Lost & Found collection I never know what to do with!

BTW, speaking of MME... I think I'm falling for that On the Bright Side collection...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Oh, and also BTW, I restarted my Subject challenge this month and it involves using metal embellishments. The topic is Bit o'Blarney, but it doesn't have to be St. Patrick's Day themed! Come check it out!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

heading over to check out your challenge Sonja...and i am thinking the kit IS WM papers...because it has books on it...and Stephen King writes Books...so be ready to send me a pm with your address LMAO!!!

That on the Bright side is absolutely adorable!! i am loving that and MME's Miss Caroline Line..which is unbelievably not girly for the name...weird LOL

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

How much of a stalker am I, Courtney? I went through the CHA sneak peak site and looked at all the new collections coming out! LOL!!
I have a hunch it might be WM, but I also think it could be G45 Olde Curiousity Shoppe too... Those were the only two that could be even close to Stephen King books (and I've only read like two or three...) LMAO!

Totally agree, Miss Caroline is really cute! I also liked the Reminisce 'Not All Who Wander Are Lost' collection! Dang it...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

is ignoring all REFERENCES to non SU papers and such for the time being....(she will not look, she wil not look, she will not look)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

well now I am going to have to check out that line "Not all that wander are lost" line! lol you are evil LOL

OHHH LA LA those are gorgeous!!

Edited by newtoscrapping2011 on 03-02-12 03:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

really I didn't think they were that great when I saw the sneak peak - what am I missing??

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

OMG I want this danged Prima distresser tool!!!
My co-worker got it on Amazon and I've been playing with it... SO in love!

Errr.... *looks at Tammy* I mean... NO! You definitely do not want this tool!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

you're right Sonja - I don't do distressing much! LOL

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Shopping.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to runzalot81

yayyyy Alissa...what are you buying

Sonja, I just got one of those distressing tools from scraputante...I LOVE IT!!

I got my package of Bo Bunny weekend market today...oh its so so lovely!! cannot wait to play with it on Sunday!

Page 2 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics