Username Post: Embossing Folders        (Topic#1571211)
New Kid On the Block

Where do you get your embossing folders from? My local store seems to have the same embossing folder from 3 years ago.

Veteran
In response to evenight

There are a lot of places online that you can get them from.I have gotten some off of ebay, Joanne's &Micheal's.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to evenight

Scrapbook.com carries all the great ones! Have you searched the store? Or is there a specific one you're looking for?

-kory

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to designguyKORY

Our Local store sells em and their collection changes about 3 to 4 times a year. I also have a craft store near by and they change collections there too. Must say tho, I have quite a few but I dont use them as often as I should. For some reason I keep buying them cause I like them but never seem to use them.

I reckon the collections may change due to request. If the shop you go to doesnt have much request for them or sells them a lot, wont change it much.

golden1
Resident
golden1
In response to TheCharmedOne

hobby lobby now has their own line of embossing folders now. also, check out the brand DARICE, they sell those on overstock. i don't have a particular place, i get what's less expensive.

scarlet864
Veteran
scarlet864
In response to golden1

I order all of my embossing folders on-line because my local store has the same four to choose from that it had when I first bought my Cuttlebug. Try Hobby Lobby, Joann's, Stampin' Up, Overstock.com, Amazon, etc. You are bound to find exactly what you are looking for.

Veteran
In response to scarlet864

OH MY CRAFTS IS A GREAT ON-LINE STORE AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT EBAY.

tbguinea13
New Kid On the Block
tbguinea13
In response to evenight

Have tried Spellbinders website? They have the mbossabilities folders, which is brand new this past month! They're reversable too and the have how-to videos on using them. Love 'em!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to tbguinea13

how about right here at sb.com?

I found 310 different ones when I searched for embossing folders in products including the brand new Spellbinders ones

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics