Page 3 of 28 
Username Post: March Cricut Challenge-Closed and scrapping        (Topic#1571231)
DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to jazzescrapper

• jazzescrapper Said:
So where do I go for the SCAL? I have never updated my cricut. I would love to know more about this.

I have SCAL...got it a few years ago. I love love loveee it! I guess I haven't updated my Cricut to where it has disabled it on me yet. You can cut any font/image without a cartridge. Well, actually you do have to have a cartridge inserted into your Cricut...but the images/fonts you cut are from the net. There are tons and tons of free images and fonts available online. I don't know why Provocraft got so greedy...I still buy tons of carts. Check it out...well worth it!

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd
In response to DittoBabyGirl

I'd like to join. I've been using the cricut a lot lately.

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611
In response to DittoBabyGirl

definitely count me in again! i lost my mojo for quite a while, and this challenge really got me going again last month! in FACT, i made 2 cards (4 of each) for a swap i'm in early this morning at work using my cricut! just got home and only have cell pics atm (shared them as they were made with my best girl naneetootiebeeblebug!) but after i get a few hrs of sleep hopefully i'll have time to take better pics and upload them before i head back to work.

btw the cricut craft room (LOVE that it's free!) it's pretty awesome! works great for welding, and i love using it to search for a certain image. if i'm looking for something i don't have, i can see which cart out there has it, OR i can search the carts i do have for an image! i almost bought a cart last week because i wanted a certain banner shape and didn't think i had it, but found out that i do lol!! so craft room just saved me some $$$!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to izzyw0611

jci

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to ChansGram

want in again norma

borntoscrap
Diva
borntoscrap
In response to tealbrand

I'd like in, if there's room.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to borntoscrap

Good Morning!
I am hoping for a scrappy day too.
Just depends how well the grandkiddo's cooperate.

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611
In response to ChansGram

I'm dropping off my first two projects! (No twist). Now, let me tell u, this is a first for me! I'm NEVER the first to post, and am always amazed when others get their projects up so quickly! Heck, I'm usually not in the top 20!! But I was working on these cards for a swap around 1 am this morning at work (as I mentioned above) and was lucky enough to have time to get them finished!! So without further ado, here they are!!

#1. Made with Best Images of 2010 (This image can aalso be found on Create a Critter).

Life is Special with Friends like You By Izzyw0611

#2. Made with Give a Hoot (LOVE this cart!!)

Thanks So Much By Izzyw0611

Renbear
Diva
Renbear
In response to Anna C

I'd like to join in please.
I just got a Peppermint Expression and have started to create some awesome things with it.
Plus I'm working on my Compendium and some projects for some friends.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to Renbear

Sorry for the late start.

February RAK receipents:

Completed 3 projects: SonjaC

Completed 3 projects and at least one with twist: Tracy F

Congrats ladies. Please pm me your address so I can get these out.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to Renbear

I see we're off to a great start already!

I'm going to a huge flea market today and hope to find some vintage embellies.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to njr007

Welcome ladies, I think I have everyone added, check and make sure but no worries I will add you if I messed up!

Congras Val on being the first to post!

Anna glad to hear you are safe. I was reading this morning about the devastation the tornados brought.

Trish hope the grandkids cooperate!

I have not tried cricut room. I still have a gypsy I need to conquer!

For the ladies asking about SCAL. I think the cost is around $60-$70. You hook up your cricut machine to your computer and the scal program uses your cricut to cut images you get online. I have had mine for about 3 years and have enjoyed it, but did take note of the warning not to update my cricut because cricut does not play well with others!

Plan to scrap today, lets' see if I can actually do it, I will have company this weekend so I have been in cleaning frenzy.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to njr007

here are my first 2

I used lacy labels and sentimentals for this one

sweetie By Melissadam

and picturesque on this one

buddies By Melissadam

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to melissadam

acu

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to tinadn

I want to join again! I love shamrocks!!

borntoscrap
Diva
borntoscrap
In response to joydee1963

acu.

joannie
Veteran
joannie
In response to borntoscrap

I used the cricut to make the title and included a scalloped little tag on this layout using Alphalicious and Plantin Schoolbook.
Michigan sunset By Joannie

Edited by joannie on 03-02-12 04:52 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to Anna C

Goodness, you gals are fast!! The month has barely begun and there are already projects up!

Yaay!! Saw my name on the RAK list, thank you Norma! Will PM you right now!

Dawna - Glad you are planning to go to Ontario as well! I'm hoping to go, but it will probably be fairly up in the air until the last few weeks. I'll have just returned to work from maternity leave (assuming I don't need a C-section). And I'll probably have to go on Saturday... It's a rotten shame you live so far away!! (And by CA standards, it's really not all that far! ) I'll know more the closer we get to the date!

I'm acu2h and off to leave love!

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to SonjaC

acu and mms for the moment.

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to mrsmiller

OMG you ladies talk to fast...i cant keep up!!!

So i cant do any of the twists this month....boo none of my carts have shamrocks or birdcages and i cant weld....boo

Anyone want to make me a shamrock!! JKJK

I'm hoping to scrap this weekend!!

Page 3 of 28 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics