Page 122 of 122 
Username Post: Creative Therapy(2) - (COF) - *no longer active        (Topic#1571271)
DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Scrap-Time

Hiya? Got a call from one of the recruiters today...they may have an interview for me to go on. They said they'll let me know by Friday...all they could tell me was that it was an entry level position at a reference lab (as opposed to a hospital lab).

I keep wanting to scrap my Disney pictures but I have no colored ink (facepalm) so I've been making Rainbow Loom bracelets and playing "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag."

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to DNA301

hello sorry I been mia
we just got the net today. I am very lonely out here by my self. but head to cali for thanksgiving

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to southern lady

Hiya? I have an interview tomorrow at a reference lab for a Cytogenetics position...I'm not holding out much hope, really, because my Cytogenetics rotation was all of 10 days and I didn't learn a bloody thing because the lab hated the fact they had to deal with a student. I figured I might as well go just so I feel like doing something.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to DNA301

Girls, I hate to do this but I'm no longer a good member of this group as life has me in too many directions. I'm going to close this group down but if someone wants to take it over and start it again feel free. I will miss you all. I will try to sneak by and say hi to you now and then.

Ashley - I'm interested in your job hunt.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Scrap-Time

oh bummer I like this group and meet all the people. have a nice Tuesday

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to southern lady

Darn it. I just got back.

Page 122 of 122 
Permissions Topic Options