Username Post: Creative Therapy(2) - (COF) - *no longer active        (Topic#1571271)
ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Scrap-Time

Kathy -- I've got lots of friends that use those thunder coats on their dogs with great success.

There have been lots of problems with dog treats & food -- buy made in USA only. Otherwise there is no real quality assurance.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

Today is the Hubster's B-day. He insisted on mowing the yard-silly man. So, now we are getting ready to go out for dinner. He got coupons from numerous restaurants for b-day freebies and he's planning to use all of them! He still cracks me up!

Hang in there Mandi!

Cathy-always good to see you here!

Danielle-hoping you are able to make a decision about where you will move to soon.

Love you all!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to DNA301

Hello ladies sorry I have been MIA I have had alot on my plate hope all is well with everyone let's see what everyone has been up to.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Nancy I hope youand DH have a wonderful time at dinner?

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to babigirl

Hiya? My dad took my sister and I to the mall today...which was surprising because my dad hates malls. He hung out in the food court while my sister and I shopped. I went to Build-A-Bear (yeah, I'm really mature) and made a Captain America bear...also got some t-shirts from Hot Topic LOL!

Ali- Ok...long story short...I have a Master's Degree in Biology BUT the great state of New York says I need a license to work in any lab setting...so I took the exams, jumped through the hoops and passed the final test...well, what I thought was the final test anyway. Since I didn't go through a "state approved" course of study, I was declared "educationally deficient" and unable to get my Clincal Lab Scientist License (despite passing the exams). Now I have to take part in a "state approved" course of study...because I can't get a dang job without a dang license.

Eileen and Kathy- Those Thundershirt things really work? We were thinking of getting one for the beagle because he's really, really, really high strung...like to the point where he can't be left home alone.

Nancy- Hope your husband had a good birthday!

Twinlets Mama
Diva
Twinlets Mama
In response to DNA301

Ashley--that's dumb. i've never heard anything like that before. that's about as bad as telling us (in my case) that there's TONS of work for unit clerks out there, only to find out that there's actually NONE. the rn's are taking our jobs over, and of a class of 31 students, I think only one of us wound up with a full-time job. the rest of us got something close, or landed in the casual pool, and the rest of us were SOL. Now i'm a little gun shy, but hoping that when (if) i do re-join the workforce, there's work as a medical transcriptionist!

Twinlets Mama
Diva
Twinlets Mama
In response to Twinlets Mama

jci--i've got a couple to drop off, but i'll post them later! happy thursday!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

Morning ladies, jci and sharing my latest pages.

Ashley, that does suck, good luck w/your new "state approved" course!

Ali, hope things work out for you as well if/when you decide to re-enter the work force.

The perfect day By Tena E.

The Home Depot apron By Tena E.

Body in motion By Tena E.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to SQ Mandi

Hi Everyone - Long time no see to you all! Just thought I'd pop by and say hello and ask if possible, if there was any places left here? I know I've been MIA for soooo long, but I'm missing you all and I think my creative juices may be starting to well up a bit again I haven't scrapped or made anything since before Christmas but NSD this weekend has got my mind buzzing Anyway, let me know if you have any spaces, and absolutely no worries if you don't!

Hope all of you are well!!

Twinlets Mama
Diva
Twinlets Mama
In response to SuperAllyFan

here they are:

A Day to Celebrate By Twinlets Mama

Twinlets Mama
Diva
Twinlets Mama

cool shades By Twinlets Mama

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

• SuperAllyFan Said:
Hi Everyone - Long time no see to you all! Just thought I'd pop by and say hello and ask if possible, if there was any places left here? I know I've been MIA for soooo long, but I'm missing you all and I think my creative juices may be starting to well up a bit again I haven't scrapped or made anything since before Christmas but NSD this weekend has got my mind buzzing Anyway, let me know if you have any spaces, and absolutely no worries if you don't!

OH MY GOSH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! YES, YES, YES!!
I have sooooooooooo missed you and hearing about your side of the world.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

Twinlets mama - what is your name so I can add you to the front page?

Twinlets Mama
Diva
Twinlets Mama

Ali

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

Hi everyone!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

• Scrap-Police Said:
  • SuperAllyFan Said:

OH MY GOSH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! YES, YES, YES!!
I have sooooooooooo missed you and hearing about your side of the world.

Thanks so much Kathy!!
Life is just as before here, no changes How about you??
Here's my layout for the front post
All About Me By SuperAllyFan

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira

Hey there Kimmi!!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
Danielle -- watch out for those treats. We've seen many dogs get sick. I now check all the bags I buy and make sure they are made in US. There is very little quality control on dog snacks made in China. They can also cause kidney failure.

we are my husban is

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to southern lady

well i have some layouts that i have done

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to southern lady

Hdello ladies how is all. I am not to god. I am suffering from some awful headaches well going to try to catch up

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics