Username Post: Creative Therapy(2) - (COF) - *no longer active        (Topic#1571271)
Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to autumngold

Thanks for the prayers ladies. I passed! Now onto the next phase which is an assessment center. Done one before and didn't do very well so who knows what will happen with this one. Thinking about buying a book or something to help me prepare.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Scrap-Time

Hiya? Went to the doctor's today after class (back on the anti-anxiety meds means back to monthly trips to the doctor's office to check my meds)...told him about the food poisoning and he said I'll probably still feel lousy for a few more days...I got told to do the bland foods thing and stay hydrated...and rest but that latter part isn't likely to happen LOL!

Kathy- Congrats on passing and good luck on the next part! I find study books to be most helpful..but that's just me.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to DNA301

Random Dance Digi...

I've been this way before By DNA301

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to DNA301

Hi ladies,

Congrats on passing the test Kathy! I'm sure the rest will work out too.

Hope you feel better Ashley!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to Tena E.

Kathy, congrats on passing the test!

So I want to know why there were two police cars at my neighbor's house on Sunday! I happened to glance out the window and there they were in the driveway. The trees blocked most of my view so I couldn't tell what was going on.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to autumngold

I'm A-L-I-V-E!!!

Kathy came and found me the other day. The VLB has been about all I can keep up with on SB.COM. It's been wild in my house.

I'm heading to New Mexico on Friday. Going on a NRA women's retreat. REally looking forward to it.

Kathy -- what test did you pass??

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to ncyankee

Hiya? Had it up to my eyeballs with the rotation I'm in...the lab hired a new tech so today they had me, the other student, and this new tech to train...so guess who got grumped at (complete with eye rolling and annoyed tones) everytime she asked a question? Things would have gone a whole fishsticks lot better if the woman in charge of the students had given me ALL the dang directions for what I was supposed to be doing. The sad thing is, I like blood banking but I'm worried they're going to give me a bad review just because they don't know how to deal with multiple students at once.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
I'm A-L-I-V-E!!!

Kathy came and found me the other day. The VLB has been about all I can keep up with on SB.COM. It's been wild in my house.

I'm heading to New Mexico on Friday. Going on a NRA women's retreat. REally looking forward to it.

Kathy -- what test did you pass??

I lived in N.Mex. for many yrs. Love that place! You know you have to fly over me to get there-darn it all! Have fun. What am I saying? You're Eileen, you invent fun!!

She passed her written Sargent's test.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to Claggy

Thanks Nancy for filling Eileen in. Just been busy.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

Rainbow - Thank You By Scrap-Police

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Congrats Kathy -- that's fab!

Nancy -- I fly out at 5pm. I'll be the plane that looks like it's having a good time. All packed but still a lot to do tomorrow.

murphy is at the vet x 2 days. She's probably going to stay for a few more. Some type of gastrointestional problem. Poor baby.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to ncyankee

Hiya? Had rotation today...basically, stared at a wall for almost eight hours. I'll be glad to move on to a new hospital where, hopefully, they'll be more to do...Also had dance tonight...I realized that dance (especially my Thursday classes) make me very happy...not entirely sure why but they just do.

Eileen- Your poor Murphy!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to DNA301

Hi guys! Sorry for being MIA. Had a really hard week with work and my grandpa died on Monday so I've been back and forth to my dad's to see him funeral is on Wednesday as it's a holiday weekend here.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to SuperAllyFan

hello
sorry i been mia i just been busy with work and babysitting now i am watch the kids m-thirsday. thirsday i watch them untill there dad comes home. sorry to hear that superallfan's about your grandpa i know how it feel when i lost my grandpa i was so said he was my close grandpa and had the same b-day as me. i am try to get my camp layouts on here . well today is clean house

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to southern lady

Kimmi, sorry to hear about your grandpa

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to SuperAllyFan

• SuperAllyFan Said:
Hi guys! Sorry for being MIA. Had a really hard week with work and my grandpa died on Monday so I've been back and forth to my dad's to see him funeral is on Wednesday as it's a holiday weekend here.

Love you Kimmi. It stinks to lose Grandparents. Is this the silly hat Grandpa? Sending you a big hug today!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to southern lady

• southern lady Said:
hello
sorry i been mia i just been busy with work and babysitting now i am watch the kids m-thirsday. thirsday i watch them untill there dad comes home. sorry to hear that superallfan's about your grandpa i know how it feel when i lost my grandpa i was so said he was my close grandpa and had the same b-day as me. i am try to get my camp layouts on here . well today is clean house

Sounds like you've been super busy! Can't wait to see your camp photos!!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Claggy

Works still keeping me bogged down! Wish I had more energy to pop in frequently.

Ashley-I'm glad dance is still a happy thing. Joy is the icing on life's cupcake! Praying this rotation ends soon!!

Hi Deb!!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Claggy

Kimmi, very sorry about your grandpa

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to Tena E.

Here's my latest:

Cat By Autumngold