Username Post: Creative Therapy(2) - (COF) - *no longer active        (Topic#1571271)
autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to DNA301

Hi everyone!

Ashley, that's a great album!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to autumngold

Hi everyone! Sorry I've not been around for a bit, it's been a rough couple of weeks with the funeral, stuff going on at work, Scott not being well and now I'm getting sick too. I only have one week left at school before a week's holiday so I just gotta suck it up and then I can relax Hopefully I'll get some scrapping done too

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to DNA301

campping trip By Southern Lady

here another layout from are camp trip

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to southern lady

Hiya? Just came back from teaching dance...well, I only really teach two classes (a mid to high intermediate level ballet class and my pointe girls...but I teach with a "main instructor"...he does the coreography mostly while I do technique and steps)...and I assist with the little kid classes. It's fun because it takes my mind off of science for a while...though you will find me tucked up in a corner somewhere studying during the dance day.

Kimmi- I'm sorry things are going rough for you! I hope things get better for you!

Here's the rest of my mom's birthday gift...the box in the owl one does open but I'm not sure what (if anything) I should put in it...

Owl Halloween Decoration By DNA301
Bottles Halloween Decoration By DNA301

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to DNA301

Hi ladies,

Kimmi, hope you & hubby both feel better soon and you're able to get some rest on your holiday {{{Hugs}}}.

Ashley, glad teaching & dance is helping to take your mind off class, even for a little while. I also love the gifts you made for your Mom.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to Tena E.

Ashley - I hope helping there gives your parent a discount or you some spending money. Glad you have a break in your crazy school episodes.

So my church has this bad habit of not communicating till the last minute. So a few weeks ago I was approached about the Card Ministry (ME) making thank you cards for the leaders in the church. I was shocked that I was given such notice. I told her to get me the details and when they wanted them so I could schedule it in. Well heard nothing. So I contact her this past week realizing that I think the date they are handing them out is coming up. So I get the info Saturday morning. 21 cards needing by Sunday morning at 8:30. Yeah, that was rough. Stayed up till 4 am. I don't function on low sleep. Got a little nap at noon when my head just couldn't take it any longer.

Had to get up so I could go buy a suit for Tuesday since I have outgrown mine.

Then I fell in my scrapbook room and have some nasty bruises but it could have been worse. So now I'm going to try to be creative which I don't think will happen but have to try with due dates coming up!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Scrap-Time

Hiya? Had dance tonight...which I've learned to appreciate since pretty much everything else in my life revolves around studying for exams or going to rotation. I really, really, really hate this course and I don't like the woman in charge (and it's clear to me and my 11 classmates that she's not fond of me either)...I'd quit but there's nothing else for me to do. Going to NY ComicCon this weekend and feeling incredibly guilty about it because I should be home studying for the exam I have on Monday...not off spending my Saturday in geek land.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to DNA301

Hi everyone!

Kathy, I hope they really appreciate your cards!

Ashley, hang in there, I'm sure it will be worth it.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

Uugh, now I have a cold. This week just hasn't been one thing after another. Trying to get projects done in my scraproom that need finishing up. Have a church Thank You dinner for Leaders. Probably shouldn't go but going to for a little while. Have to work this weekend so no rest till Tues and Weds.

How is everyone?

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

i need to start work on my christmas gifts and take pic of us for are cards that are done

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

Hoot Hoot! Happy Halloween By Scrap-Police

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya? Had drama at Girl Scouts tonight...Council sent someone to check up on us because some bitter parents (who have left to start a rival troop) lodged complaints against us...including the leaders physically, mentally, and emotionally abusing the kids when repremanding them. We proved that wrong but got into trouble for saying a "Hail Mary" at the end of the meeting. Girl Scouts is non-sectarian but we say it to show respect for the church that sponsors our troop being there.

NY ComicCon is tomorrow...my mom informed me today that she's coming with me out of pity. I feel great about myself right now.

Kathy- Hope you feel better! I fear catching a cold because of my rotations...my next is in Mircobiology and that's not a place to have a cold!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to DNA301

i need help i want to do a poem for my cousin baby it is is frist b-day and i don't see any on here . i can't waite friday head to califona to go see my parents

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

Ashley, I'm jealous about ComicCon. I need to go to the one they have in Baltimore sometime. If I was in NY, I'd be going with you.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya? NY ComicCon was yesterday...it was fun...crzy, insane, mad, and tiring but fun...I went to a panel on Dracula run by Bram Stoker's great grand nephew but got locked out of the other two panels I wanted to see....bought a bunch of new t-shirts (thinking of turning my old t-shirts into a t-shirt quilt once I get time to actually go through them LOL)...my mom was alright about everything until we met up with my sister to eat afterwards...then she wasn't so cool anymore.

Deb- I have a friend from school who says the Baltimore one is better than the one here in NY.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to DNA301

Ashley, maybe next year I'll go to the Baltimore one. I think it would be really fun. Did you dress up?

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

Morning. Getting ready for church but I do see a nap in my future this afternoon.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

I was way too busy this weekend. Now it's almost time for bed and I'm just not ready for work tomorrow.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

I know what you mean Deb. I have been cleaning since my name and I'm pooped. Glad I have tomorrow off as still lots more catch-up to do on the house since I haven't had time to do much in the last two months.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

Hi all! Sorry I'm NOT getting on here as much as I want, but work is still kicking my behind! I don't think I will ever get caught up!!

Had fall break this weekend and today. I spent Friday with hubby and today doing lesson plans cause I played with my hubby this weekend. We took a drive Friday to Arkansas to see the foliage. Then
Sat. we went bowling with some friends.

Trying to get all my grades in the computer for report cards. That is one headache I really don't like. I need a secretary!

Ashley-glad you had fun with your mom, even if it was cut short by your infamous sister.

Kathy-Hope you enjoyed today off.

Deb-I didn't realize you were into things like comi-con!

Love you ladies!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics