Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Which new and coming Tim Holtz product is on your wishlist?        (Topic#1571331)
paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten

Today, I put loads of the coming Tim Holtz stuff on my wishlist. I think I have to have almost all of it. lol! I love his new dies because there are a lot of basic shapes there. And there's also a lot of the new Idea-ology items that I must have. And, of course, ALL the Distress Markers!

If you go to Search at Scrappypedia.com (new scrapbooking product database) and put the words: "Tim Holtz shipping" in the Search field, you will get a list of all the new upcoming Tim Holtz scrappy products including the distress markers and the Stamp2Cut cartridges - and which month they'll be in the stores. (And, if you log in to the site with Twitter or Facebook - you can check the Wishlist box beside each product you'd like to buy, and keep your personal wishlist there!)

So, which new TH product is your favorite?

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to paperpilekitten

I want all the new dies and all the new embossing folders! They are amazing! I'm sure I'll buy all of them- but I think the ones that are really on my mind are the typewriter, the phone, the 'matchbook' dies; and the new letter dies AND the 'washers' die- I love them all!

-k

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-01-12 09:32 AM
In response to designguyKORY

I have mad lust for the markers!! Also a couple embossing folders - "diamond plate and riveted metal" and "bubble wrap and honeycomb". And more than TH, some of the new Spellbinders dies are exciting me just as much.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to stick

Loving the typewriter and camera Bigz dies!

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten
In response to stick

• Quote:
I have mad lust for the markers!!

Oh oh, me too!! I can't wait to try those markers. But they will probably have to wait a while because there are so much new stuff from CHA that I want to get first, before it disappears. And I figure those markers will be in stores longer than the new Pink Paislee collections.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda

At the risk of public stoning....

I am not a big fan of any of his stuff. Looks cool, but I really just don't have any desire to have it.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-01-12 10:16 AM
In response to Bxr-Linda

lol, Linda. The crazy fandom makes me want to run screaming in the other direction. I do like his style a lot but I'm not as crazy as Kory, lol , I only buy select bits and pieces.

Edited by stick on 03-01-12 10:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to stick

I love his ink so the markers are something I'm definitely interested in.

I was gaga for his Lost & Found paper until I actually got it. I don't really like it.

Oh, I was also gaga for the Tattered Florals die until I actually got it. I feel I get better results with other dies.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to stick

lol

I'm actually opening up and discovering a TON of new stuff/new directions, outside of the Tim Holtz universe. BUT I do love lots of this new stuff! lol. I won't throw any stones at ya, Ms. Linda. You know what they say about glass houses. Mine is wall to wall windows. hahaha

-kory

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to designguyKORY

I agree - it's like any other designer or company, or individual books vs. an author's entire back catalog, or like individual songs vs. a band's entire repetoire - I like the things that I like, and it doesn't mean I like other things by the same creator. For example, I would have liked the camera and typewriter no matter who designed them - they could have been Stu Kilgore or Emily Humble or E.L. Smith and as long as they maintained a similarly realistic take on the shapes it really wouldn't have mattered.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 03-01-12 12:05 PM
In response to Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:
At the risk of public stoning....

I am not a big fan of any of his stuff. Looks cool, but I really just don't have any desire to have it.

NO stones from me: it is cool looking and I do have some stuff but I am not a junkie.

That being said I would really like his new markers!
Found out yesterday that I am getting a bonus so I may just treat myself to those.
Maybe...

Expert
In response to GMFTS

That is what I did Mary. I found out on Monday that I am getting a raise after a few years of not. So I bought myself the markers!!

timon
timon 
Veteran
timon
  • timon on 03-01-12 05:02 PM
In response to scrappy_day

dies, embossing folders, and markers

scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet
In response to timon

For me, the markers, as I'm just starting my journey of collecting the entire set of inks (I have 4 so far, lol) and some stains, maybe all. His will be my first complete ink collection, I have decided.

I am also a bit interested in his seasonal paper packs, and the license plate alpha stickers.

But I don't do a ton of grunge or techno, so I just admire his work and others that follow in his footsteps.

KatieAnna
Tenant
KatieAnna
In response to scrapsweet

I have some of TH's stuff (i.e., a few of his distress ink pads, ideology embellies, alcohol inks, dies)... I'm not craving his markers because I have a ton of markers already and need to use them. But...I am liking the typewriter, tags, letters and envelope dies. I really don't need anything else to buy but...I hope to eventually get those.

yelppuppy
Resident
yelppuppy
In response to KatieAnna

His distress markers! I saw him demoing them at Paperclipping's videos, and I knew I wanted them, even though I don't stamp and never had markers before. LOL!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to yelppuppy

I just ordered the set of markers for my b-day. I cant waite to get them.

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten

I've spent the day adding all the new collections from Cosmo Cricket and Pink Paislee to the product database. Just make a Search for "Cosmo Cricket shipping" or "Pink Paislee shipping" to get the lists. Log in to save products on your personal wishlist.

I'm going to get everything from Spring Jubilee and London Market from Pink Paislee, and the complete Evangeline line from Cosmo Cricket, but I'm also going to cherrypick from all of the other new collections. I love those brands!

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten

Ugh! I just realized that if you were not logged in when making a search, the product names/titles were missing. It's fixed now, looking good. But that was a reminder to test the web site more thoroughly. Sorry!

justowen
Governor
justowen

I looooovvvveee TH!
I'm soooo wanting all the Distress Markers (I've said for years that I wanted markers from the Distress Inks...dreams DO come true ) and these:

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics