Page 1 of 501 
Username Post: PayDay-Friday!        (Topic#1571397)
designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

It's a day of massive celebration, for me! It's PayDay-Friday!

Is it payday for anybody else and are you gonna go spend some money? C'mon! Let's support the economy! (Rationalize...rationalize..)

Anybody got their heart set on something specific this weekend? I'm currently combing thru the scrapbook.com superstore, trying to find somethin' real special! lol

Also, anybody else playing along with Mr. Holtz's 12 Tags of 2012? I did my March tag last night!

-kory

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to designguyKORY

I'm off to M's in about 30min! And probably Tuesday Afternoon and J's and A's while I'm at it....that allowance is burning a hole in my pocket!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Yes, it's pay day for me, too. No, I don't have my heart set on anything this weekend. I'm covering another merchandising route for my boss this week and had a nice surprise coming out of one of my stops... LSS across the parking lot from where I was working. Stopped in and picked up a couple of odds and ends; nothing exciting.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to moxiegirl23

I got paid Wednesday (that miracle of miracles, a three-paycheck FEBRUARY!), but there's nothing I really need. Well, I need to figure out some paper for the "Super Cars" NFL-themed racecars that were on display downtown during Super Bowl week, and maybe some paper for the ice sculptures from that same week, but I can work on my other pages from that in the meantime.

I may have missed it, but did sb.com not do a free shipping day in February?

Expert
In response to aquabunny

Don't get paid till Wednesday....but..that doesn't mean I can't plan ahead! lol

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to deedee49

I got paid last wk Thursday but Ive been shopping online so Im waiting for those items....Im looking @ the Cricuit Expression 2 on HSN.....Waiting for my new debit card.....The agony......

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Mia1979

You will love the CE2!

I've not had one problem with mine-

Unless you count the times it wouldn't cut the paper at ALL, not even SCRATCH the paper- no matter what setting I used- until I realized I forgot to put the blade into the housing. Hahaha

Seriously, tho- I love it, I love the screen- love seeing where it's gonna cut, love seeing the images on each cartridge and switching between views- shift, function, all that- it's so cool.

-kory

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten

• Quote:
anybody else playing along with Mr. Holtz's 12 Tags of 2012?

I want to!! I love those tags! But I have yet to find the time to make one for this wonderful project. Making tags is so much fun! And Tim Holtz's tags are sooooo gorgeous! He's the best!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to paperpilekitten

My version of the March tag took only 15 minutes to make, at the most. No excuses!!

;-)

Seriously, tho- that is a great thing about tags- they're so small that they don't take long to do, and they're so much fun.

-kory

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram

I work all weekend so I did my damage already!
Ended up with the BIA- didn't try it out yet, maybe next week.
Got it for $40 ?? With a 40% coup @ HL.
Then I hit M's and got some spray mount to recondition my Cricut mats, and found some large clothe doilies in the buck section, came out with 5 of those, then went to Archivers and spent another $40, but I " needed" pearl glimmer mist, brown ink, found the " goosebumps " spray that I wanted to try, a signo pen and TH movers and shapers flowers, it's the one that works with his tattered flowers die.
The I came home and bought 2 camera batteries, not scrap related, well kinda, but that was all the fun money I had to blow.
Then last night my kiddo handed me $400! He owes me LOTS, and is paying me here and there, but now I want to spend that too! But planning a trip to Florida for May, so I know that I shouldn't spend it, darn it!

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

Wednesday was payday for us. I haven't spent anything at all, however, I am attending a workshop tomorrow at a LSS with Teresa Collins teaching, so I'm planning to put some money down then. I'm sure they will have her new lines ready for us to purchase, and since the session I'm attending is the first of 4 sessions, maybe, just maybe they will have a good selection.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to Mother Goose

Hubby is retired so no real payday, but that doesn't mean I can't shop! sb's disney-promo-day took a good chunk of my free money, then J's 15% discount on total purchase, with most everything already 40% off, and I spent a whole lot more. Now if I could just figure out how to use everything I buy and find the time. Maybe a creative brain and extra time will be a little surprise-gift packed in one of the boxes that I'm now waiting for~

Edited by mrsdriver5 on 03-02-12 05:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to mrsdriver5

I scored at M's n found that new Ribbon cutter sealer thing A ma BOB!!! And I got some new empty cd's to due up my unmounted stamps ...

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Sassie

ive been chewing my nails over the vagabon - on sizzix its 3 ez payments also :] I dont want an computer cutter unless its the Cameo ....

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to Sassie

well ce2 is $55 on flex pay and 2 cartridges come with it....very tempting, Im watching a demo now...

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

There you have it....My PayDay Friday....I guess I may have to charge my dental work tomorrow...lol!!

PayDay-Friday By GIGIGI30

PayDay-Friday By GIGIGI30

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to GIGIGI30

Just got back from Costco where I bought another gardening rolling cart for me to bring to Canada to lug around my scrap stuff. I loved the one I got here so much I needed a second one.

I also got an ott light at Costco for $12.... Awesome deal. I shopped for scrap supplies yesterday and to a pink rolling tote at m's for $20 on clearance. Love it and got 12 packs of thickets at Marshall's for $1.49 each. It was a good day.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to PhotobearSam

Today's my payday too...Was a great check as it included a bonus and overtime...BUT I'm being a good girl...not spending a penny until the Expo in 2 weeks....

Bug4115
Resident
Bug4115
In response to Scrapkaty

Yay Pay Day! Only 5 more to go before i can get a new toy to play with. lol. I'm not very good at supporting the economy.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to GIGIGI30

Whoa, GIGI! Way to GO!

You put me to shame!!

I did manage to talk two friends into hittin up a JoAnn after work- I had a ten dollar gift card, left over from the free ones they gave out at the grand opening. My friend's friend gVe me her's that day, when she couldn't find anything there that she wanted, lol. AND they had the Spellbinders octagon die set on sale for 14.97! Whooooo, I been aching for that one- and I didn't even know they had it! So octagon party tomorrow!

Tomorrow, I'm also going back to the rubber stamping and art store here, that I went to for the first time last week, to pic up another few cool things.

I hope to do that pretty early tomorrow, and I'm gonna be making things all day long. Feel free to stop by, y'all! lol

Kory

Page 1 of 501 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics