Username Post: PayDay-Friday!        (Topic#1571397)
Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to SherylEb

Sheryl, your funny...what kind of mixer did you get, a Kitchen Aid? I LOVE them!! I got one decades ago purchased from a friend moving across country. My mom has had one since the 70's. I REALLY want the pink one, (I have a pink kitchen!)but cant see spending $300 on an item I already own.

Yes, Tammy, Kohls has the best sales and deals! You might try shopping online!! I have found the same sale prices there, and you can use kohls cash online too.

Kory, whatcha gonna spend yer cash on?

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to Juansmom

Yes, it's a Kitchen Aid. Espresso, which is a dark brown. It looks great in my kitchen. We remodeled it a couple of years ago.

I had one in the early 80s I got as a wedding present. But my father in law "worked" on it for me (was supposed to clean and oil it) and it started clanking really loud and then shaking everything. We trashed it before it blew up completely.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to SherylEb

I have the light purple KitchenAid. We're working on remodeling our kitchen and I'm trying to figure out decor based around my mixer The bad part is that I'm planning on putting it on one of the shelves that folds down into a cabinet so it won't even be seen most of the time. Seems like I should have it in the center of the counter with a spotlight on it

When I was a kid nothing was purple. My mom would buy weird shades of blue for me and try to convince me they were purple, but it didn't work. Now I have a purple mixer! Who says life doesn't get better and better through the years :>) ~Judy

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Juansmom

• Juansmom Said:
Sheryl, your funny...what kind of mixer did you get, a Kitchen Aid? I LOVE them!! I got one decades ago purchased from a friend moving across country. My mom has had one since the 70's. I REALLY want the pink one, (I have a pink kitchen!)but cant see spending $300 on an item I already own.

Yes, Tammy, Kohls has the best sales and deals! You might try shopping online!! I have found the same sale prices there, and you can use kohls cash online too.

Kory, whatcha gonna spend yer cash on?

I am not sure they would ship to England and if they did how much would it cost - but I am going to try to shop online that weekend cause some stores do

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Ladybing Tammy

My grandma bought me a Kitchen-Aid mixer years back, It sat in the box for about 2 years before I had room for it! It is black and I love it!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SherylEb

How funny SHeryl!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Henri Jean

I have a white kitchenaide mixer and would love to have a red one. I hardly ever use it anymore though. It was used a lot to make the frosting when I was doing a lot of cake decorating. I also have a handheld kitchenaide mixer that I am thinking of giving to my daughter.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to NMlady

Hey New Mexico - was thinking of you a few days ago. Mike from New Mexico is coming to see us Thanksgiving evening - he is driving and will have another license plate friend with him.

Going to be a juggling act, as my oldest son, his wife and their baby are also coming but I'll fit everyone in.

I think Mike is just staying one night but the family will be here Wednesday night and leave sometime on Monday.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

I saw that you had posted about that Henri. I'm glad your son's family is coming to see you. You get grandbaby time!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to NMlady

I haven't had grandbaby time since July - and that was just for one evening at a restaurant!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

enjoy Henri!

Diva
In response to SherylEb

I am a Kohls fan as well!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bayamonesa1

In Tampa in the hospital Area. Joe just had MRI, now waiting for Petscan and this afternoon he has the neuro-psych for 4 or 5 hours.

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham

Wanted to pop in real quick and say hello and give ((hugs)) to everyone! Seems everyone is going through something, and a ((hug)) always helps me!

We had two new additions to our family this weekend. My nephew's baby was born, everyone is happy and healthy. But the best news (isn't that terrible of me, LOL), is that WE adopted a new baby ourselves! I wrote all about it on my blog today, and there's lots of pictures. Little Miss Gracie Celeste
We are really happy.

Have a great day, everyone!!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to tanyaham

Awww, Tanya, what a cute pup!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and feeling better here than we did last year (I was so sick, ugh) and having Kel's parents over and generally having a great day!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Manda_K

Henri, good luck on getting throught the hospital boredom....hope everything goes really well!

Tanya, what an adorable pup! I can see why you had to bring her home! We have 2 dogs and a cat and our son is asking for his own dog....we just have to work on "daddy" a bit more (if it was up to me, we'd have a houseful).....LOL!

Alison

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kiyawinn

Henri sending good thoughts an dprayers for Joe.

Tanya I have been seeing pictures of Miss Gracie on FB - so sweet!

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Oh, Tanya, The little Hams are Adorable!!! Congrats!!

Henri, Good luck at the hospital today, surround him with white light and all will be well!

Judy - there is SOOO much purple stuff for kitchens these days, I check out Homegoods frequently, they usually have pretty purple stuff!

Everyone else, hava agreat night, and turkey day if I dont get back on the 'puter!!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Juansmom

We were at BestBuy last week and I noticed a Home Goods next door. I'd never heard of it. I told hubby there was a new store and wondered what all they carried. He said, "Ummm...probably home goods." I'll have to check it out sometime~

I'm trying to figure out colors for living & dining rooms, kitchen and hall. I want them all to at least go together since they kind of flow together, but my brain just won't make a decision. I'm thinking I need to tape sb paper all over the walls so I can figure out coordinations :>) Hubby's eyes glaze over when I try to get his opinion. He says, "Whatever you choose I'll like," which is nice...but not much help~Judy

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to mrsdriver5

Well this sucks....I went for a mammo this morning and they've called me back for further tests cause they saw something....
I have one of the worst family histories for breast cancer so I'm a little worried!
I hope it's ok but I won't know anything until next week.....

Alison

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics