Username Post: PayDay-Friday!        (Topic#1571397)
Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Juansmom

oh my gosh how I would love to have some sauerbraten mit rotkohl!!! It is just sooooo yummy - but putting gingernsaps in to thicken the gravy sounds even more delightful!

Besneys
Guru
Besneys
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Well tammy,
it looks like we're not in for any snow... are you still getting the rain?

You could always go to the chill Factor at Trafford park if you still want to see some.... have you been to the christmas Market yet?

Edited by Besneys on 12-22-12 01:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Besneys

It's funny you should say that - we drove by the Chill Factor today and said we will have to go sometime to play in the snow!

I have been to the Christmas Market everyday almost as I work 3 steps from it. I work on Brazenoze Street across from the Town Hall so I really can't avoid it. It's over tomorrow and I have officially been to every single stall all the way down to the train station.

Besneys
Guru
Besneys

Lucky you x I kept promising myself that I'd go but something always gets in the way. Last Weekend my grandson went to the German Market in cologne with school. He loved it. He brought me back a fridge magnet of the Cathedral. We collect them and have lots from all over the world. When I have all the grands over we select a magnet and talk about what we remember about the place. They usually remember much more than me.:-( x
We are trying to collect one from each state in the us but only have about 12 up to now....
Have a Merry Christmas xx

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Besneys

I like that idea Besneys - do you only take them from family or friends too?

Besneys
Guru
Besneys

Hi Tammy, We've collected lots ourselves but willingly accept any which I'm willing to pay for. It keeps the children interested in Geography and we usually google the place to find out about it...

Besneys
Guru
Besneys
In response to Besneys

Hi Tammy will we be seeing yr layouts of the market?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Besneys

yes once I get them done - I promise!I am packing to move as well as having just recovered from surgery so I don't have much time right now to be scrapbooking

Besneys
Guru
Besneys

'course I forgot..take care then x when do you move to Stockport?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Besneys

we start bits and piece this week in between Christmas and a wedding down south on the 27th. We hope to have just the big furniture to move on the 4th of January but we are getting our keys tomorrow!

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel

Happy Christmas Eve y'all! Hoping all my lovely friends here have a wonderful and blessed Christmas, and if you're in an area with winter storms, please be safe and stay warm!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to chocolateaxel

Merry Christmas!

I am here at work until noon today, boo. Oh well, making the best of it!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Manda_K

Hello everyone! Happy Christmas!!

I'm at work, today, too, Manda K.

There's hardly anybody here- so I'm confused why we are... But I really don't mind, I'm not doing anything except sitting on top of a file cabinet, pretending a spoon is a microphone and singing songs and telling jokes to my coworkers- telling them to pretend they're in a lounge.

Now I'm just gonna wander around on the internets for a bit!

k

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to designguyKORY

LOL Kory!!

Yeah, we are not busy at all, AND 2 of us had to be in a 6 am. But we have to work until noon, while everyone else is either 8 or 9 til noon....methinks we got screwed.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Manda_K

I volunteered to stay later, (normal 9-5) along with 4 others, so the Moose volunteered to stay for his team. Everyone else was leaving at 2.

Turns out - I got a 10GBP gift card for volunteering, a hour lunch from 12-1 and then told to leave by my boss at 2 and everyone else didn't get a lunch but got to leave at 1:30 (I think I got the better of that deal)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Sweet!

I just had a guy ask if NOON meant ONE. No, NOON means TWELVE. I didn't think it required explanation.

Oh and all 4 of my last calls..make that 5 calls...are about the hours. Even though they have been posted all month.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to Manda_K

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm working today. We r open till 2:00. I usually volunteer to close cause I got nothing going on. My inlaws Christmas was yesterday. My son will come home tonight after work. We just have to hope the snow stays away long enough that he will come. He will go back after dinner to see girlfriend and he works ear day after. My dd won't be home, and I have no family to come on my side. Be a quiet day.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to SherylEb

Merry Christmas everytone. I have to work until 8 tonight. Yesterday was so slow that I had time to get all my presents wrapped in between calls. Today should be even slower.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to NMlady

That is sweet! I haven't been able to wrap like I wanted to.

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to Manda_K

I'm at work too, have to be here until 1:00. It is like a morgue around here, no idea why we even had to come in. All our clients are closed today, so no work is coming in and nobody is screaming for money, so why am I here?!?! Oh, well, whatcha gonna do?
I have 2 quick errands when I get off, then home to get ready for family to come over this evening. If we can make it on the roads, we'll go to my dad's for Christmas dinner tomorrow.
Korybean, you should take your act on the road and come sing for us, we're bored silly!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics