Username Post: PayDay-Friday!        (Topic#1571397)
Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to chocolateaxel

• chocolateaxel Said:
he almost acts like he's afraid of me

maybe he heard you also work security

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Rushli

lol

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to Rushli

Maybe so! I don't care what the reason is, as long as he listens to me and picks this up quickly, I am also in training for my new position and bouncing between the old job and new, it makes my head spin! LOL!
Hope y'all have a great day!

scrappyjae
Tenant
scrappyjae

Ha! Maybe you are just a strong woman. I just got told that from our W/C attorney who said her new paralegal (young male) felt a little intimidated by me. Hello.....his boss the attorney is a strong person. Me.....I don't like stupidty and if you ask me to do something that your office normally does, please advise me what you tried before calling me to do your job. Of course I will ask questions first.

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to scrappyjae

Good morning to all! I hope all of you are enjoying your day. I am. People here are posting about great sales and hauls they got and I am chosing to ignore everyone. Yup! I don't need anything. I must be good til June (DS and DD mentioned something will be given to me in June (birthday month)that I will need my saved pennies for. Which means it has something to do with scrapbooking. So, if I don't spend now, I will have more to spend then. I wonder what it will be?) Everyone have an awesome day.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to scrappnmom2il

I have a June birthday too. I am the 14th - u?

Congrats on the self control!

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut

I had a great day at our J's that is closing (opening a "New and Improved" one this week!. I didn't get any one particular great thing -there was very little left but what I did get, I got at 92% off!! I got a few pkg. of brads and the Fiskar Cameo punch ($1.50!!) but mostly I got a lot of speciality paper that is normally $1.99 a sheet. I picked up some title stickers and a stamp. My total would have been $95.37 (plus tax) and I only spent $7.63 plus tax!! I am excited! I had hoped that they would have some of the paper packs left that I saw last week when it was 50% off but no such luck. Still pretty happy with my haul!

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to Rushli

• Rushli Said:
I have a June birthday too. I am the 14th - u?

Congrats on the self control!

the 17th!!!!

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham

Well I made a lunch run to Mike's, to see if they had stocked their new Doodlebug display yet. It was all ready to slip the products on the pegs when I was there last Friday, so 5 days later, I figured it would be out, and I could use my coupon. Nope. Not out. Display looks the same as it did 5 days ago. Except they did have the Recollections washi tape out, which wasn't there Friday. Wasted trip - walked out with zilch.

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to tanyaham

I went to A's for their sale. I am so ashamed. Both some. Not too much. Graduation stuff. Easter stuff. Flowers. I am so ashamed. I have no willpower.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli

lol, Ausra... all that talk just to go to a store to buy stuff! You need an accountability buddy to call when feel tempted. And NOT someone who will just go shopping with you!
I just filled my shopping cart with $100 of paper... that never happens with me (seriously, paper is not my downfall.) If the shipping was not the same price as a paper pack and might have followed through... but I will wait for a free shipping day.

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to Rushli

I can't even spell right. Both some? Really? Bought some is what I meant. I am so ashamed... A buddy. Yeah. With this forum. I don't think it would work. We are all enablers.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli

• scrappnmom2il Said:
We are all enablers.

lol, very true... point in case, this is a thread celebrating getting paid and spending money and we are on page 38 and there are several spin off threads

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to Rushli

We created spin-offs? Seriously, why did I not know this? This is just the icing on my cake, and proves what I've been saying for years: work is cutting into my play time!

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il

• chocolateaxel Said:
We created spin-offs? Seriously, why did I not know this? This is just the icing on my cake, and proves what I've been saying for years: work is cutting into my play time!

LOL. WOuldn't it be grand if we all got paid to be on this forum and thosepeople who are anonymous, would have to pay to read our stories? We'd be millionaires. To dream

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC

• scrappnmom2il Said:
Good morning to all! I hope all of you are enjoying your day. I am. People here are posting about great sales and hauls they got and I am chosing to ignore everyone. Yup! I don't need anything. I must be good til June (DS and DD mentioned something will be given to me in June (birthday month)that I will need my saved pennies for. Which means it has something to do with scrapbooking. So, if I don't spend now, I will have more to spend then. I wonder what it will be?) Everyone have an awesome day.

Ooh, wonder if they are getting you "tickets" to a scrap retreat or something?

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
  • scrappnmom2il Said:

Ooh, wonder if they are getting you "tickets" to a scrap retreat or something?

After doing the weekend crop at A's, Idon't think so. Afterall, I abondoned them that weekend. (But dinner was done for them. Everything was done, but I abondoned them). Nope not a retreat. That I know for sure.

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to LesleyC

Good morning, y'all! Happy Thursday! Make it through today then we're almost to the beloved weekend.
I know why I've been MIA, but I'm wondering about my new BFFs Kory and Tanya, haven't seen much of them this week. Hope all is well and they are busy crafting and scrapping.
Tonight is a big night, I'm going to the most awesomest stamp store and taking a mixed media class, I'm so excited!! I tried to talk Kory into taking it with me, but he somehow didn't take the bait, LOL!
Hope everyone has a great day!

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli

• chocolateaxel Said:

hmmm. Maybe I exaggerated with spin off... (?) however, since this thread started it seems we have doubled the amount of enabler threads. (or maybe I have have not be regular enough to see the wax and wan of shopping?) I think I could count all the threads with Kory's name in the title declaring a good buy or where to find things, though.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to Rushli

Ausra- any ideas of what it might be?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics