Username Post: Shortage of Black Bazzill 12x12??        (Topic#1571621)
Momto3infinity
Pro
Momto3infinity

Has anyone been to their J's, M's or LSS recently and found that there is absolutely NO black Bazzill 12x12 in stock in any texture but 'glitz'? I can't find grasscloth or canvas texture. I've gone to two M's, one J's and my LSS. Seems odd. Does anyone know if Bazzill is revamping their line? Maybe there's just a shortage in my area...

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Momto3infinity

I have not seen that problem here. Even a craft store that just had a bazzill sale still has some.

Guess people in your area are one with black. Lol. Maybe everyone is scrapping Halloween.

Edited by angie girl on 03-06-12 05:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

My M's stock is very low on everything. J's is good and they have the best stock of coordinations.

Momto3infinity
Pro
Momto3infinity
In response to CrimsonMama

Hmmmm.... well maybe it is a Halloween thing. Must be a run on it for something exceptional. I'll try another LSS tomorrow and see. Thanks for your input Ladies. Have a good night. M.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-06-12 07:58 PM

I don't think my J's even carries Bazzill, and my M's is limited, I actually just went there over the weekend for the first time since last November but I wasn't shopping for paper so I didn't notice whether they had black or not. The stock around here is minimal anyway so I assume I'll never find what I need and will have to order online, and am very pleasantly surprised on the (RARE) occasions when my assumption is wrong.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to stick

In the past when certain papers where out at ever store I went to I later found out someone was making matching/coordinating wedding invites and thank you notes and bought all they could find in silver and teal. (or at least that was the theory from a worker at J's)

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to Rushli

Hmmm...I didn't notice. I have some black Bazzil paper, so I really haven't looked.

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to scrappnmom2il

Looks like it is in stock here. The box stores typically order once or twice a year. So if they don't get it from their own warehouse, then they will be out for a long time.

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to Jennifer Priest

I just got home from going to M's, and they did not have the black 12x12 bazzil

Momto3infinity
Pro
Momto3infinity
In response to scrappnmom2il

Thanks Jennifer. I needed it for a LO I'm in the middle of putting together, so I couldn't wait for the expected shipping time.

I just got back from a different LSS and believe it or not, they were almost out too. But, I was able to get the number of sheets I required. Most of the 12x12 black was down to the last 'restock now' sheet. When I alerted one of the sales staff she said she would go to the stock room to get some more. She was only able to find the Bazzill 'Glitz' texture.

Something's up....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics