Page 2 of 4 
Username Post: Stupid things you can't do        (Topic#1571693)
Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to kelseymel

I can't do cart wheels or handstands at all. I don't know how to swim at all, I can do fine in the water I just cant swim. And for all of you who can't roll your "R's" don't worry it is something very few people can do. I have been speaking spanish almost 40 years and I can't roll my r's at all no matter how hard I try.

Chlo
Chlo 
Veteran
Chlo
  • Chlo on 03-08-12 01:10 PM
In response to kelseymel

I can't wink. No matter how hard I try!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 03-08-12 01:30 PM
In response to Chlo

This thread is a riot. I can't snap on my left hand. When I snap my fingers on my right hand, I use my ring finger...I know you are all snapping right now. Most people do it with their middle finger.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to PDRNC

Hey! I can actually do something on this list!! I can still do a cartwheel. I used to be ok at handstands too. I bet I still can do a cartwheel off of a balance beam. However, I could never do a cartwheel off a low beam (like the kind that sits directly on the floor). I could only do it off the high beam. Weird, huh?

Chlo
Chlo 
Veteran
Chlo
  • Chlo on 03-08-12 02:28 PM
In response to scraprabbit

I can't snap my fingers at all! And I used to not be able to blow up a balloon haha, but I can now!
Yeah, that's weird about the beam thing lol!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Chlo

this is too funny --

I always wanted to be able to do a cartwheel. Never could. I also wanted to learn piano -- tried so hard as an adult. Just couldn't figure it out. Oh well.

MrsSugarBear
Guru
MrsSugarBear
In response to Chlo

Could never tumble, do cartwheels or handstands, whistle using my fingers, climb that dang rope or any kind of skating as a kid. Phft, still can't do any of that!

But I CAN raise the one eyebrow (that's THE LOOK to DH that means he's in trouble or I don't believe him).

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
this is too funny --

I always wanted to be able to do a cartwheel. Never could. I also wanted to learn piano -- tried so hard as an adult. Just couldn't figure it out. Oh well.

I taught myself some piano as an adult. I can't learn the guitar though. I thought it was a mind blank since it's strung differently than a violin (which I'm good at). So I tried mandolin (same strings as a violin) - NOPE! Still can't figure out why I can't figure that out!

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to PDRNC

• PDRNC Said:
This thread is a riot. I can't snap on my left hand. When I snap my fingers on my right hand, I use my ring finger...I know you are all snapping right now. Most people do it with their middle finger.

I snap with my ring finger....

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to Mercy4Free

All I know is that my baby is getting on skates the moment she can wear the smallest pair....now, who is going to teach her...I have yet to figure out!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda

• Mercy4Free Said:
  • PDRNC Said:

I do too. Is that odd or different?

I *can* with my middle finger, just not as well.

How many can split their fingers (like the Vulcan thing) -- keeping pinkie and ring finger together and index and middle?

Joy Kacal
Idol
Joy Kacal
In response to Bxr-Linda

I can do the vulcan thing on both hands & snap with both. But cartwhells or anything athletic - I never could. Can't do the eyebrow thing either.

Love reading this link

Chlo
Chlo 
Veteran
Chlo
  • Chlo on 03-08-12 05:41 PM
In response to Joy Kacal

I can't snap or do the vulcan thing But I have broken my pinky fingers a few times so they don't stay with my other fingers, they kinda stick out haha, hard to explain!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Chlo

I can't swim. ride a bike or play a single instrument or do a cartwheel, just never learned, and I can't run anymore.

I can do the Vulcan thing, raise the eyebrow and could probably kick some zombie azz - I'd have to though since I can't run.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Chlo

I can do the vulcan thing. I can also cross both sets of my fingers (meaning index with middle, and ring with pinky). Don't think that's unusual, but I guess not everyone can do it.

lifethroughalens
Veteran
lifethroughalens
In response to RockStar

I always wanted to learn how to do a back flip and never did. Don't think I will try now, I have had a broken leg and a finger both required emergency surgery. No thank you!

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to lifethroughalens

I can "Live long and prosper" with both hands...

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 03-08-12 06:44 PM
In response to Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:
  • Mercy4Free Said:
  • PDRNC Said:

I do too. Is that odd or different?

I *can* with my middle finger, just not as well.

How many can split their fingers (like the Vulcan thing) -- keeping pinkie and ring finger together and index and middle?

I'm going to start taking a poll. I think most people snap with their middle finger. My husband makes fun of me for snapping with the wrong finger.

I can do the Vulcan thing, but better on my left.

I can still do cartwheels, but not the back handsprings of my youth.

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to PDRNC

I used to bowl with the wrong two fingers in the holes...pointer and middle, instead of pointer and ring

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free

i mean instead of middle and ring....

Page 2 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics