Username Post: stamping up embossing powder        (Topic#1571711)
Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo

any feedback on the embossing powder from stamping up?... i have a friend who sells and i love embossing powder, but i usually only use ZING.... never really found anything else that gets the job done as beautifully.

also... anything from stamping up that you would recommend as i am going to be hosting a stamping up party and want to know what i should spend my credit on... i do all sorts of paper crafting, but i love making cards, atcs and tags.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Nautolan on 03-08-12 03:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Kit Scrapo

They have a pretty decent white ink pad if you want white ink. Several of their stamps are nice...I prefer close to my Heart now but stamping up has some nice choices.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Sneezy1956

Their punches are very nice.

Becky.contact
New Kid On the Block
Becky.contact
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Hello,

I like the detail embossing powder best. They have it at Michel's, it usually says "Detail" on the label and I also have the Ranger detail embossing powder, but I find that the Michel's detail embossing powder actually works best. Good luck and best wishes, Becky

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to Becky.contact

I like the punches

New Kid On the Block
In response to prittb

I really like the embossing powder from Stampin Up along with the stamps (but get the acrylic ones the wood stamps are large to store). I like the punches and stamp pads. The BEST thing to get is the rubber stamp cleaner. You stamps always comes out clean. I won't use anything else.

Good Luck on your workshop.

Martha

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to violetgrow

I've heard that the Lindy's stamp gang embossing powders are awesome, but I don't have any myself

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to madmatter

I just started using the Stampin' Up powders. I had some cheap ones that I bought, I never really liked embossing. I ordered one powder when I placed my last order, and I LOVE them. They melt wonderful and look great!!!!

rhinestone
Veteran
rhinestone
In response to binkiemonstermom

i buy mostly all stampin up. my favorite is the new stamp pads. i also love the cardstock.

8cutekids2scrap
Idol
8cutekids2scrap
In response to violetgrow

I also like the stamping up embossing powder and the stamps.I agree the acrylic are great!!I have a friend that is a consulant,i ordered the peppermint scented powder can wait for it to arrive.I think it will be great for christmas cards.

scarlet864
Veteran
scarlet864
In response to 8cutekids2scrap

You can't go wrong with any of the Stampin Up products because they are all great quality. My favorite items are the stamp pads, cardstock, punches and their new framelits.

Enjoy your party and your hostess gifts!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics