Username Post: Mix And Mingle        (Topic#1571849)
AniPie
AniPie 
Tenant
AniPie

Hey guys, is anyone looking for this card? Let me know.

AniPie
AniPie 
Tenant
AniPie
In response to AniPie

I should also say why I am asking.... I have an extra one (bought it by mistake). I am offering it for free to anyone who would like it. Let me know.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to AniPie

Really??? I would love to have it. Thank you very much!!! Let me know if you still have it and I will give you my address.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to debby_westbrook

I bought a few cards last month when M's had that killer sale and put them away in my Slice card storage. Went to use them today and 3 of them don't work! As soon as I pop the card in, my Slice machine immediately shuts down.

They are Wedding, Music & Dance and Family Words and Expressions.

Any ideas what the problem could be if this has happened to anyone? I tried my other cards and they work fine, so it's not the machine.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to RockStar

That's horrible!! You may have to give the company a call and see if they will replace the design cards... I have never had a problem like that. Sorry I can't be much help...

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to debby_westbrook

i am looking for the baby card

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to southern lady

Thanks, I just sent Slice an inquiry explaining my problem. Disappointing since the cards in question, Music&Dance, Wedding and Family Words & Expressions I purchased all to use for dd's wedding ... which is in 6 weeks!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics