My fellow scrappers: we all share the love and passion of crafting,creating, shopping, scrapping, card making, swapping, and challenges. Why not share your "stash" items, creativity and expertise with each other...a R.A.K. package.
R.A.K.:RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS.
In scrappy land, this is a package or prize of scrapbook goodies.
When somebody does something nice for you, you feel inspired to do the same for others. It really does feels good to GIVE or DO something for somebody else; and it definitely feels great to RECEIVE things too...like a kid at Christmas, or a scrapper at a sale. The anticipation is exciting!!!
So how do you feel right now, just reading this post??? Cheerful? Giving?? Excited??? WELL, this swap is for you. Sign-up and join the fun!
RULES & REQUIREMENTS:
1. Sign-up & send the hostess your address by 3-30-12.
2. Hostess will pm you a secret sister name & address on 3/17/12
3. Each scrapper will build a R.A.K. package consisting of scrap goodies, but do not go over $45. But of course all of it can be bought, just depends on the scrapper. Some ladies have a talent for making unique stuff.
4. You must check into the forum at least once a week so the hostess knows you are still participating.
5. You can take pics of your goodies as you gather them but you must post a completed picture of your package by 4-22-12.
6. You will have the entire month to gather and mail your goodies to your secret sister. Packages must be in your secret sister hands by 4-30-12. No exceptions!!!
7. I strongly suggest delivery confirmation to ensure pkg was mailed out on time & it was delivered to the recipient.
8. Above all things,this swap is intended to be fun and stress free so please stay within your budget. You know you financial limit so please don't overextend yourself.
9. Remember, this package is a SURPRISE!!! No spoilers but teasing is allowed.
10. Lastly, if this swap is a success, we will do it again this summer.
Goodies (Handmade, "Stashed", or Store-bought)
-die-cuts, tags, envelopes, shapes, atc's, etc.
-paper:"stash" pattern paper, cardstock, page kits, paper pads/packs, grunge paper
-trim, ribbon, fibers, fabric, twine, pins, beads, brads, buttons, eyelets, flowers, etc.
-adhesive, glue, glitter, spray inks, embossing powders, ink pads, stickles, markers, etc.
-punches, embossing folders, machine dies, clear/wood stamps, etc.
-stickers, rub-ons, digital images, etc.
-complete mini album kits, tp mini album, 2 page layouts, sketches
-magazines, how-to books, paid subscriptions, etc.
: received pkg from secret sistet
red color means you went postal
Ladies, please let me know your suggestions for making this swap more appealing to join. Are the r&r too much or do we need a price limit? I just didnt want the swappers focused too much on the rules. Let me know your thoughts.
I COPIED THIS SURVEY FROM ANOTHER SWAP SO IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE W SOME OF THE QUESTIONS THEN JUST SKIP IT. PM YOUR SURVEY W YOUR ADDRESS AND WHEN I SWAP NAMES I WILL SEND IT ALONG W HER ADDRESS. HAVE FUN.
Are you married (name and how many years) , have kids (names and ages), pets (names and ages)=
Are you a weekly or daily chatter on the forum?
Album Size you work with the most=
Favorite Mag. that you don't subscribe to=
Do you like Idea Books=
If so, what kinds=
Favorite Brands of Paper=
Colors you don't want=
Colors you do want=
Items you don't want to recieve=
One big item or several small spread out=
Scrapbooking supply you would love to see come your way=
Favorite Scrapbooking Subject=
Events you like to scrap=
What techniques do you like/do/would like to try=
Fiber/Ribbon? What type & color?
Who is your favorite scrapping company? =
How would you define your scrapbooking style? =
Do you journal every page=
Do you like hidden journaling=
Do you like handmade items=
Prefer store bought items=
Any non-scrapbooking item you have been putting off buying yourself=
List 10 things you would love to be showered with=
To what online stores do you have a wishlist?
Are there any GC's that you would love to see come your way from stores (do not have to be scrappy stores) you shop at in your hometown?=
Do you like any Indepenedent Home Party Resources and if so which ones=
What are your favorite snacks? =
Do you have any allergies?(smoke, floral, perfume, etc.) =
Anything you would like to add that I forgot to ask?
If you see anything you'd like to add to the questionaire above for your blogs please ask on the thread and I will include it.