Page 5 of 36 
Username Post: VACATION LOTW *COMPLETE* only 1 flake!!!        (Topic#1572565)
scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to krispyb

You can add another two for me:

C - in the first group of vacation (browns...)

I- Airplane

I hope that's ok

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to silver26AK

• silver26AK Said:
  • scrapbooksusie Said:
Updated again...Erin please let me know if you wanted some more of your other words added, and color schemes! I like your ideas!!!

Thank you

I wouldn't mind "Scenic", "Nautical", and "Paradise". I live in Alaska and scenic, or scenery practically describes everything about it. I think Nautical would be cool for cruise themes, beach or even SpongeBob for kids ("nautical nonsense"). Anyway if there's interest and you open them up, hook me up with :
"C" in Scenic (grass green, soft yellows, browns, sky blue, white)
"N" in Nautical (navy blue, red, bright yellow, white)
"S" in Paradise (fuchsia, light pink, sunset orange, plum purple or lavender)

I'll also help fill spots if need be, figured I'd give it another week or two to see who else signs up.

I have so many ideas for words, it's ridiculous. I'm thinking a Boy themed LOTW and Girl themed LOTW would be cool. I'd host if I had my own place, but I live with my folks and I don't think they'd be too happy about the mess,haha. Maybe closer to the Fall, once this and the Summer swap are over, if we all aren't too swapped out, then we can do one of the above ideas

Hi Ladies, I had a late night with the Hunger Games premiere at midnight with my son and my best friend but I will update in just a bit.

Erin if you want to work together and you "host" a new LOTW (after this one of course) but have everything mailed to me and I will do the swapping I'd absolutely love that!!! I know it's a big headache and takes up space and time but I love love love the actual swapping out of the stuff! Just let me know if you wanna work together on a new one after this! You have had some awesome ideas!!!

P.S. I don't mind how many words we have if everyone is signing up and happy with the words!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to scrapbooksusie

Updated to here, please always double check and make sure you are in the words you want.

HVN101 one of the letters you wanted was taken but I put you in the same word, different letter! Let me know if that's ok please.

Erin, I got you 3 new words up - thanks for the color schemes. I placed you in them but if you want different letters let me know! Thanks again!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Sign me up for nautical and paradise please.. any letter is fine with me.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to moonpuff

Thanks Susie. I will let you know. No worries though, if it happens it won't be until August or September. I know summer is super busy for everyone. Not to mention, I'm sure we'll need a little break after this one. Thanks for adding the words. And like I said, I will help fill spots if need be. Thankfully the due date is in June

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

Can I also get the "i" in nautical. Thanks!

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07

I will take the final a in nautical

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07

I highly, highly suggest you think about NOT having lots and lots of words...IJS...lol! HIGHLY! Its also good to limit words so you won't have TONS of people that you can't keep up with...and not a lot to angel IF someone disappears.

Are you going to get rid of words that don't have lots of takers?

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to stopnstare07

Updated again!

There's only 2 words I was considering dropping but I feel bad if someone really wanted that word. (Voyage & Holiday) I seriously do not mind the swapping part and the number of words is fine with me. I love love love the actual swapping of items.

Also, I put in the opening post that if angel spots are not received by June 22nd I will be sending blank letters back that can be decorated by the individual swapper. I know it's not a desirable outcome but I'd like to have these swapped out and sent back ON June 23rd! It may seem like a high expectation but I am going to do everything in my power to meet it! Thank you for your advice I truly do appreciate it. (And thanks for joining!!!)

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

I'm in Travel and Adventure and I noticed those 2 aren't really filling. I do want those words, and will consider taking another spot in each if need be. But I understand if they don't fill, they don't fill. There's nothing I can do about it and will just have to do without, or make my own word later. So don't worry about having to close words that aren't filling. We understand.

You can always wait until the end of the month, or middle of April to see if anyone changes their mind, or more people join. You never know. But it's probably best to have a set date, and if words aren't filled by then, let them go. Unless those in the group want to go ahead with a partial word and make their own missing spots. Just a thought

all4ty
all4ty 
Diva
all4ty

I'll take the o in tropical and an a in safari,
P in paradise, s in tickets, l in travel, t in adventure

I'm going to start on these this weekend, can pick up a few more spots if I get a good amount of them done.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• scrapbooksusie Said:
Updated again!

There's only 2 words I was considering dropping but I feel bad if someone really wanted that word. (Voyage & Holiday)

Hey Susie!
I'm the only one in Holiday, I'm okay with dropping it if need be. Thanks!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

ill take some more spots. i just would like to see some photos of some of the groups so i can get an idea of what to do..

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to ScrapAngel4

Kim....
I am trying to post as I do mine.
I have 3 more letters in progress on my table now. maybe I will complete them later.

I had a hard time with the "teal" in one, as someone else posted. I finally dug around , and found and American Crafts kit, with cardstock labeled TEAL inside it. I went with that

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to moonpuff

Ok...I need to see your teal. I think I found a sheet of teal, too...just want to see! LOL...sorry for being literal!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/100470/view /3569791/... is the teal (if I linked it right). It is the e in beach in my gallery here.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to moonpuff

Here is my O from Voyage
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/100470/view /3573791/...

Here is my E from Relax
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/100470/view /3573793/...

Here is my T from Vacation
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/100470/view /3573789/...

johnniesgirl22
Veteran
johnniesgirl22

can you please add me to Mountains - the S - thanks!

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to johnniesgirl22

Since I just got done swapping my own LOTW swap...I need a break! Going to do the Disney swap items FIRST and then come back to these! I definitely getting them to you early, though! I might work on them all good Friday and knock them out!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I will take more letters, once I get these done.

Page 5 of 36 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics