Username Post: Help needed for baby shower album        (Topic#1572611)
New Kid On the Block

I've been out of the scrap market for a while, and not up on the current products. I am putting together a baby album for someone, and the baby gender is not known. Could anyone suggest any lines of cute, gender neutral papers that could be used? Pastels or bright colors are fine. I plan on 1 month, 2 month pages, as well as a few "Baby's First". Appreciate any and all suggestions! Thanks all!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to ScrappinMom2Two

I'm making a mini for my cousin with Graphic 45's Little Darlings. It has boy, girl and neutral colors.

I also like My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline (Fiddlesticks). It's not specifically baby paper, but I think the colors are fantastic and it could be used for a boy or a girl.

HTH!

Mama2Thomas
Pro
Mama2Thomas
In response to kelseymel

I used the Animal Cracker paper stack by DCVW to make an album for a good friend expecting boy/girl twins. You can't go wrong with an animal/ safari theme. I wish I would have remembered to scan in those layouts before giving the album away. Anyway, I had a few pages of "first" and "time with family", etc. Then I had double layouts of Months 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, etc. and ending with a "first birthday" double layout. The closing page was a "growth chart" documenting how much they've grown in the first year. Hope that helps.

Veteran
In response to Mama2Thomas

This isn't exactly a paper line, but I always like the page that shows the ultrasound picture that says something along the lines of "we/I knew we/I loved you before we/I met you...." or the one that looks like a theatre introducing a new act. You could add a page for guests to sign at the shower, and guests to sign at the hospital, they usually will also write special little notes to the mom and baby that will be special to keep.

New Kid On the Block
In response to ScrappinMom2Two

Thanks all for the suggestions! I am seeing/reading a lot of fantastic ideas from you all and it really has helped a lot!

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to jeniferdwn

A cute thing I saw was a photo of an ultrasound with the words, "I need plenty of womb to move"

Veteran
In response to jaspernonyx

• jaspernonyx Said:
A cute thing I saw was a photo of an ultrasound with the words, "I need plenty of womb to move"

haven't seen that one, it sounds cute too!

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to jeniferdwn

I have to agree with the animal/safari theme. I just used it for my great nephew's birth announcement and for my baby cousin's. I purchased both at M's. You can check out my gallery to see what they look like.This sounds like a real fun project.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics