Page 5 of 5 
Username Post: Scrapfasters        (Topic#1572613)
parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to scrappnmom2il

Hang in there Ausra! Buy some pretty nail polish instead or better yet, make a layout You can stay strong!

Stephanie you haven't bought any non essentials since 2010? Way to go!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to parisdame

Um, I have to come clean. I spent money today. 3packs of the target tape for $12 and a jar of gesso for $6.00. I have shamefully updated my siggy.

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
Hang in there Ausra! Buy some pretty nail polish instead or better yet, make a layout You can stay strong!

Stephanie you haven't bought any non essentials since 2010? Way to go!

I sell Mary Kay cosmetics, so buying nail polish or other cosmetics is out of the question, because I have a stockpile. I want to go and scrapbook, but my rental space (part of the basement, that I rent from my 16 yr old dh - ... he has claimed the basement his get away) is being occupied by teenage boys.So....making lo's out of the question.

The tremors have gone away.I just o internet surf now. That seems to help.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

So I did buy a few supplies but it was for a very special RAK so I guess that doesn't count

Anyone scrapping today?

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine
In response to parisdame

I'm still going strong. I have to go to a store right next to Michael's tomorrow and I'm vowing to myself not to go in there....

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to sabine

Ha, for me the store right next to Michael's is Hobby Lobby.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Okey, so I had to do my Tail of the Dragon LO's and I just happened to run across a Dragon stencil. Had to have it. So then I had to have some stylus' (got it with 40% coupon). Then I wanted to emboss with lime green, so I had to make a special trip just for lime green embossing powder....that's all I got I promise!

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to CrimsonMama

Scrapfaster log # (I don't know)... So I didn't buy anything really. I so wanted the Summer Vacation Cricut cartridge, no not wanted, needed, I got it for $12 on ebay. I have fallen. I feel bad. (Not really)

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D

scrappnmom2il

Since gift card/gift did not count on our fast no i have not gotten any that i did not need. But I also do paper craft for a living ..

Be for I when on a card stock shopping the last time I think i was a little over 3 years.. However there are time it seams like i eat product..

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to Stephanie D

• Stephanie D Said:
scrappnmom2il

Since gift card/gift did not count on our fast no i have not gotten any that i did not need. But I also do paper craft for a living ..

Be for I when on a card stock shopping the last time I think i was a little over 3 years.. However there are time it seams like i eat product..

Oh good, I'm gald that gift cards don't count. I had a store credit and I bought 1, yes 1, Tim Holtz distressed marker. Otherwise, I have been very very good. It shows in our checkbook and wallets.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

Just checking in...still doing good over here. No shopping

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to KellyLeigh

Went to J's today - bought nothing.

Went to M's today - bought sand pails for the Easter egg hunt on Sunday.

I even had stuff on my list to get and decided against it ALL!

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to cescrapper

Id go on a fast if I got my paper supply up a bit more.

Inloveforlife
Veteran
Inloveforlife
In response to Mishay36

Just checking in haven't bought anything since my last purchase and I have made 3 layouts and 5 easter cards ... Now off to see if I can create anything else... if I can stay off this forum...

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to Inloveforlife

OHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just won 10yards of beautiful ribbon for my lo's from ebay and all I paid was $.25. Free shipping!!!!!!!!!!! And it's ribbon I could actually use. So, what am i gonna do with 10 yards? First of all there's 2 different styles and they are nice and I'll be nice and give some away. I spent $.25. Don't throw stones at me for that!!!!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

SCORE!

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to Seaexplore

Big time!!!!!!!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom

I'm failing miserably at scrapfasting LOL

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to Ohio4HMom

I am so excited. I tought I would be able to go and scrap yesterday afte my dh's family left, but I was exhausted and couldn't keep my eyes open. Anyway, between my programs today (I am a special rec leader) and after my last program, I am going to scrap. I am excited in using up my stuff. I know I have plenty to get some lo's done and some cards. I have a groupon for a lss, that I am planning on using in May and in July, I will be visiting a lss in Michigan near where our scout camp is. Besides those two places, I am hoping I can get by with just buying adhesive. As soon as my spring programs are done, I will be able to get a lot more scrapping done.

Page 5 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics