Username Post: It never fails....        (Topic#1572615)
Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

i finally have time to sit down and scrap and my cricut blade breaks while trying to cut a design from sandpaper

I go to use my backup and I can't find it

UGH!

Lunie
Lunie 
Veteran
Lunie
  • Lunie on 03-19-12 07:34 PM
In response to Just G

Oh that stinks!

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to Just G

I feel for you... I went to use my cricut and SCAL the other day, and I got an error "trial version expired" (I did not have a trial version) and it would not run. I had to spend many days going back and forth with Craft Edge trying to get a new serial number (mine fell out of my case somewhere ) and now that I have it (and had to PAY for it) we are getting ready to tear up carpet, so I have to pack it all up again. (side complaint is that we have too many projects going on and my scrap area is still not finished, or I would just be able to work on it there...)

If you where close I would give you a blade, I have 3 more spare...

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic
In response to Rushli

oh that sucks glenda. my new blade on my silhouette broke the tip off .... i am cutting with a deeper blade than ever before, but at least it's cutting

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to outsidechic

the good news is I have a 40% off coupon for HL and can go get a new one tomorrow. But now I've lost the momentum LOL

Momto3infinity
Pro
Momto3infinity
In response to Just G

Hey Glenda, did just the tip break off or did the blade shear off completely? Because after the thread last week, I thought I'd try cutting some sandpaper too to make rocks - that was such a great idea. Wondering if the paper should be flipped over to cut, maybe it wouldn't make a difference... I'd give you a spare if you were closer

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Momto3infinity

I tried putting the sandpaper upside down first but it wouldn't stick to the mat. I think I just got too harsh of a grain. It didn't shear off but it kind of chipped.

I went out and bought a new blade today and finished the one layout and am working on a second.

But just when you think you're in the clear...My American Craft Markers have dried out

I cant win!

Edited by Just G on 03-20-12 06:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

HA!! They weren't dried out...they just needed to be warmed up a bit by rubbing between my hands and the ink flowed easily. 3 layouts down!!! Only 10 more to go BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to Just G

glad to hear something is going your way!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics