Username Post: Hey Guys! (:        (Topic#1572667)
timetocreate
New Kid On the Block
timetocreate

I'm Mandie, I'm 17. And I was doing traditional scrapbooking for 4 years, but I'm pretty sure I'm switching to digital, I made my first 3 digital pages last night. (: I'm always open to talk! I don't really know what to put about myself, LOL. Scrapbooking is just my therapy, it keeps me going. (; I just wish it was cheaper! ;D

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to timetocreate

Welcome to sb.com, Mandie. There's a thread around here somewhere about ways to make the most of everyday items in your scrapbooks, but I have no clue where it went! Sorry I didn't find it for you; I am hoping someone else can link it for you.

Anyway, if you want to do paper sb'ing or hybrid (a mix of paper and digi), check stores like Tuesday Morning and Big Lots for good deals on overstock items. They also run some great sales here. I love free shipping day, especially.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to timetocreate

Nice to have you Mandie!

BTW, the "Deja Vu" LO is awesome...great job!!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to GIGIGI30

Hi Mandie If you're getting into the digi stuff most sites have freebies available plus quite a lot of digi blogs offer freebies too.

Have fun

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to scrappercaz

Hey Mandie,

So you know, Ms Pebblesh here has a freecycle program for stuff that other scrappers donate which is open for anyone to request. You just have to cover the cost of shipping which is usually pretty cheap compared to buying on your own. Check it out, you might find something there that you can use...Remember what they say: One man's garbage, another one man's treasure...

Here is the link
Open Freecycle

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics