Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: anyone scrapping today?        (Topic#1572781)
KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

Hi ladies, anyone scrapping today? I am getting ready to pull my pics out and get started on something...not sure exactly what yet

I feel a little guilty because we are planning to go to the lake later on for some fishing. I've been looking forward to it all week but now that Saturday is here I just want to veg out and play with my craft supplies.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to KellyLeigh

I am working on an album for a friend's son. I am doing "his first 5 yesrs." He won't be 5 until December, but I forsee much work for myself coming up, and I want to make sure this gets done. I am on my 3rd LO for the book.

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to jaspernonyx

I did 4 pages so far. Nothing fancy, just pics I wanted to get done. I was so frustrated that I couldn't find my tape runner, so I cut apart a refill just so I get my pics taped down!!!! After 2 completed layouts, I finally find a tape runner only to find out it was empty!

Have fun at the lake, Kelly.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to rubymillerand

Not doing anything this weekend although I did buy some scrap stuff.

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN
In response to prittb

I'm at work, so that means playing on the computer. I did place a couple of on-line shopping orders and I'm gathering some ideas for future projects.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to prittb

I was at the scrapbook expo yesterday in Columbus in Ohio.....after walking all days yesterday on my legs on a concrete floor my back isn't working to well....so I'm vegging did do some copic coloring.

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to Sneezy1956

I plan on finishing up some pages I started at a crop last w/end as well as getting caught up on my Tim Holtz online lessons.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to SandraB.

I NEED to be scrapping instead I want to be NAPPING. LOL, I have been up and out since 7 am.....Of course I got some shopping in.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to Mia1979

Well, lake plans have been put off until tommorrow b/c there are thunderstorms in the area. So I am scrapping away and we will grill out some hamburgers later

1 layout done so far of dd at the beach a few years ago.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

Ok THIS iS the Happy Thread! I am sorry I was such a downer on mine. I am starting a DISNey page with the new bling.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

What did you find at the expo Jane? Don't leave us hanging.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Henri Jean

Im working on my rome pages .......mostly getting pics on paper .....will embellish later ......this seems to work best for me

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to melissadam

I've completed 3 pages and that includes journaling.Yippee. I just put them in the gallery too.

Expert
In response to carbphrek

No scrapping here--just been taking LOTS of pictures to scrap in the future! It's spring break and we've been busy going to the circus, Science Center, kids' jumping place, playing outside, and today I took DS to a Women's Sweet 16 game (watched a tall chick dunk!) Cool!!! Maybe I'll do a little tonight...

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to HuskerMom98

I am also working on "Old Things that still work." My boyfriend's dad has an armchair purchased in 1958 (reupholstered several times). He also has a stove and an oven from the 50s in his garage. He has a glass coffeepot that was a wedding gift in 1953, a Kitchen Aid mixer from the mid-70s, and an Amana Radar Range from 1993 (it's not THAT old, but I can never get mine to last so long. The last time we replaced our microwave, we told the salesmanm about the Amana microwave from 1993, and he said we will not find anything like that). Oh, and he's got a radio from 1978.

I love all of this stuff, esp. the real retro oven! It's a lot of fun scrapping this stuff!

Kim

Edited by jaspernonyx on 03-24-12 01:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
Ok THIS iS the Happy Thread! I am sorry I was such a downer on mine. I am starting a DISNey page with the new bling.

Cool bling. Love it.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to KVRLVN

Ok, I have my Disney papers out & I have selected some. I forgot my polka dot red flowers. I need to grab my pic & select the rest of the papers. I love the sketch. I hope I can fit everything.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

I bought an Amana Radar Range right before my oldest son was born - 1975. I refuse to have another one - it works perfectly and I love it.

When I bought the microwave my appliance store where I bought it offered microwave cooking lessones once or twice a week sponsored by Litton. Didn't matter if you bought another brand microwave.

I was there every week near the end of my pregnancy and when my baby was born I tossed his bassinet in the car and set it up next to my chair.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Henri Jean

I'm working on my third layout of the day! Consdering I've only done 7 layouts for the whole year to date, I think I'm doing pretty well.

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to parisdame

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics