Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: anyone scrapping today?        (Topic#1572781)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to KellyLeigh

The bling is bigger than i thought. It does not fit the sketch. I Have been trying some ideas on my own. I think I will check the gallery again.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Now I found a page that has 6x6 squares of different print papers. This looks promising. I will see if it fits. My bling is approx 4x4.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to carbphrek

I did 4 layouts today- if I wasn't so tired I would do more lol

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to carbphrek

Now I am back to working on a scrapbook for my friend's son's first 5 years. It's odd--my flowers, hearts and butterflies don't work! I know others have discussed B4 the challenges of scrapping for a boy...

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to jaspernonyx

Well I decided since the kids are gone to finish up a page Ive been working on for a wk

Inloveforlife
Veteran
Inloveforlife
In response to carbphrek

I didn't work on anything today but I did work on my scrapbook room.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Henri Jean

I caught We R Memory Keeper 12 x 12 3 ring binders for $15 each bought 4 of them, page protectors were 3 for $10.

I also got a good deal on some Jillbean Soup stuff, she's from the Columbus area. Then I went to Michael's and go every ting either on sale a trimmer 50% off and 20% off my entire order. didn't get that much but at least everything was on sale.

Thought I did really good

elsje2
elsje2 
Expert
elsje2
In response to carbphrek

I need to stop looking at this message board and start putting all the paper away I bought last week and then I will start scrapping. I am a bit delayed because the F1 GP took a little longer than expected. But I am ready to go!

Wish you all a great (scrapping) Sunday.

Els

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to elsje2

I am working on my Christmas gifts for last year still... and because I selfish and like the pages, I am making a set for myself... 4 pages each, for 3 of us, equals 12 pages. I have 3 completed and most of the duplicates partly done. I came up with the perfect LO for the fourth page this morning... only I need to paint our kitchen and dinning room today I am going to at least pick out the papers today. Maybe I will get to it after the kids are in bed tonight.

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN
In response to Rushli

I'm still working, but I brought today some pictures I want to scrap and sorted them. I just realized yesterday that I never did finish my Jamaica trip from December. Guess I got side tracked.

I made some stick pins earlier and then tried to make some paper flowers from an on-line tutiorial I saw yesterday. That was an utter failure.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to KVRLVN

I am going to try & work on something. I am not sure what yet. I put my Disney away for now. I have some new papers so maybe I will see if that sounds good. I still have some layouts to move from the last half of my one album. Maybe I will do that since I don't have to think too hard.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-25-12 12:14 PM
In response to anda11

I'm editing pics for a few LO's. These I'll print for actual paper ones, but I may work on a couple of digi's later.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to stick

Still no scrapping today - having security cameras installed.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to prittb

Getting ready to make my third video for YouTube. Since my prop is a glass of wine I need to have lunch first :-) It's going to be my teacup mini which I already posted on my blog. So glad I don't need to get dressed cause I'm still in my pj's!!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to theellenbee

Well I finally finished stripping the wall paper off my mom's bedroom....didn't think I was ever going to get that done.

So now I'm surfing here and then I'm going to pull out my copics. I did get a fairy colored and cut out last night I will get it on a card some time this week.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Sneezy1956

I have perusing the gallery for a different layout.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to anda11

Yes I am scrapping from Sat thru Tues. I finally got some ambition. Every weekend I say okay I will get something done and nothing. So far this weekend has been very productive.
Just taking a break for a few that back to work on my LO's.

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN
In response to creater1

I have been working on making that paper flower all day and finally got 'one' the way I want it. Uggh! Now, that was a challenge. Will work on some more tomorrow.

Judes4
Judes4 
Veteran
Judes4
In response to Mia1979

Yay! You get to stay home afterall. Happy scrapping and grilling.

Edited by Judes4 on 03-27-12 02:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Judes4
Judes4 
Veteran
Judes4
In response to melissadam

Michelle, that's what I did on Saturday, too. I just placed about 100 retirement party picturs on pages. Nothing else, but, it will be much easier for me to finish them up now.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics