Username Post: Hello from Belgium!        (Topic#1572809)
Cintje
Cintje 
New Kid On the Block
Cintje

Hi everyone,

My name is Cindy and I live in Belgium. I'm married and I have a son and a daughter. I started scrapbooking last year in wintertime. I wanted to learn some techniques to make cards and followed a scrapbookworkshop. Never thought that scrapping with photos would be my thing. Lately I followed beginners lessons and there are more workshops coming up There is still sooo much to learn so I'm happy that I found this board. We don't have Belgian boards about scrapbooking
English is not my first language so I hope I don't write to many mistakes!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I also posted this in the newbies part on the board, but thought that I might be good to place it here as well

Greets,
Cindy

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Cintje

Your English is very very good!

Welcome to scrapbook.com! I would love to visit Belgium some day!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Henri Jean

Welcome here!!!

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to debby_westbrook

Are there very many places in Belgium that sell scrapbooking supplies?

Cintje
Cintje 
New Kid On the Block
Cintje
In response to Juansmom

• Juansmom Said:
Are there very many places in Belgium that sell scrapbooking supplies?

Not very many. I'm lucky to have a very good store not far away but I don't know how it is in other city's. Scrapbooking is not that known in Belgium.

kellyshoaf
Idol
kellyshoaf
In response to Cintje

Welcome to the scrappy world Cindy--so good to have you here. I am still relatively new and this site has helped me grow so much. If you have any questions about ANYTHING scrap-related, never hesitate to post or drop a line!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Cintje

Cintje, I am moving to Belgium very soon (two weeks from now) and worried about finding scrapbooking paper and supplies. I would appreciate any help you can give me. I haven't finished my album from my trip in December and it is not possible to bring all of my supplies with me. It's amazing how much I have accumulated in 10 years... Thank you for any help you can give.

New Kid On the Block
In response to bzmom409

oh and I would be happy to help you if you need.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to bzmom409

Welcome to the site. You'll find tons of ideas here - be sure to check out the gallery. And if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Someone is sure to have the answer!

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to dwelch

Welcome!! I'm sorta new to this blog and I love it!! Everyone is so kind and I have learned so much from all the scrappers!!(:

New Kid On the Block
In response to res19s2d

I've been checking things out. I love the layouts and am getting some great ideas for my current projects.. Yes I have more than one... thank you for the warm welcome. And Tricia, I am so jealous of your room. It is a lovely space.

Edited by bzmom409 on 08-01-12 09:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics