Page 15 of 18 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle Tag Swap (Invitation Only)        (Topic#1572903)
Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 07-15-12 01:58 PM
In response to silver26AK

No worries Erin...Still working on mine too!! Thanks for checking in! Have fun with your family!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 07-15-12 02:00 PM
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • NaneeTootieBeebleBug Said:
Char I received your tags today!!! Great job Chica!!!

I hope that the beginning of this new week has been kinder to you!! I too have hard a pretty tough few days.

Still haven't sent your package but I promise I will get to it!!

I love you Sis!

I'm so glad they got there okay- I forgot to put tracking on it- I was mailing others at the same time & thought I said for all- but I guess not.

No problems sis- whenever you get to send it all is fine- Love you

I had my 3rd epidural this past Wednesday- I took Thurs off as history proves I do better standing or laying after- today was rough sitting at work and in the car- both those really add to the leg pain and discomfort. Now drill this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Personally- I'm praying for more rain- we so desperately need it.

Let me send some of my rain your way!!! We have had toooooo much lately!!! Guess the desert did need it though!!

I hope drill wasn't too much on you after your injection. But, it does seem like your injections have been working doesn't it!!

Sending hugs and rain your way Girlie!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Injections have been helping- not perfect- but much relief. They also have my on L-y-r-i-c-a now- makes me quite drowsy the next day- like I can't wake up & I take it at dinner, not right before bed- so it shouldn't be doing this. That and a dull headache they call the "hangover headache" - ugh.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

Here's a big hug Char!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 07-18-12 03:45 PM
In response to debby_westbrook

It sounds like that dose of Lyrica is too much!!! Yup...unfortunately after those injections the headache is a visitor.

I hope today finds you feeling better!!

Big Hugs Sister

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

jci, will be working on these this weekend, not gonna say anymore hoping to finish these this weekend cuz everytime I think I will and I say it something comes up and I don't do it, don't anyone worry though nothing is wrong its everyday life for me either I end up working or the kids need ran here or there my mom needs help etc, like this weekend the only thing I told the kids that we would do would be go to a festival for a couple hours (after 2 hours there I am ready to go it is small and not much to do, basically eat then walk around and catch up with people you haven't seen in awhile and maybe a few games then we leave) but with the storm we had today my daughters camp got cancelled and they had cancelled it the other day for the heat so now they are having it this weekend so that has already come up and who knows what else will but I will have time to atleast work on them

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

• NaneeTootieBeebleBug Said:
It sounds like that dose of Lyrica is too much!!! Yup...unfortunately after those injections the headache is a visitor.

I hope today finds you feeling better!!

Big Hugs Sister

I have tossed the idea of taking Lyrica. The injections have not given me a headache as in migraine level- nor did it last a week. So I am guessing Lyrica just like other nerve meds (the gabapentin & other anti seizure stuff) are a no go for me. I'd rather deal with my leg hurting than have a headache or fuzzy brain or feel like I'm in a 6in bubble and can't touch anything. Nope Nope

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

Good morning my beautiful sisters- hope you all had a great weekend.

I watched my DH drive away for Ft Gordon Saturday morning
Then I played pick-up, redid some things in my scrap area & worked on finishing my 1991 family album. I got it DONE Sunday just after lunch!!! WooHoo - now I can move on to other projects. Plus that is the last CM album I'm working with. I like that it protects the pages from the top since the sleeves slip on- but you can't rearrange the order of anything since you are scrapping ON the page that goes into the book- not inserting it into a sleeve. This will give me more flexibility to work on multiple albums or projects- that's what I'm hoping anyway.

Sunday afternoon, my gf and I finished a cat tree that my DH & I had built a couple weeks ago. We put carpet, sisal & upholstered a pill to the top level for the cats to nap on. It looks great & her 3 kittens were exploring it the minute her son put it on the floor. Will have to get her to post a pic on here.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

How adorable! I can't wait to see the picture!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

here's the picture Debby- it came out not quite as pretty as store bought, but MUCH sturdier

Cat Tree By Rel002

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

It's awesome!!! It will last longer than store bought too...

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

yup- especially since she has 3 kittens & one of them is a main coon mix

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

OK.. I don't know what a main coon mix is?

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

main coon cats are large- males can get 30-40lbs while females 20-30. This 6-7mo old kitten is already twice the body-length of my 9-yr old Russian Blue. I'll have to post a picture... she's adorable, but she's gonna be big

Edited by charcats7 on 07-24-12 06:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I bet they are Gorgeous!!! I am excited to see a picture!!!

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07

JCI

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to stopnstare07

I'll have to go take an updated pic of her- what I have is when she was smaller than my 7lb Sparky. Bear (the now adolescent)is now huge in comparison- almost twice as long as he is & probably weighs as much or more (hard to tell with her fluffiness).

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

jci

Page 15 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics