Page 3 of 18 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle Tag Swap (Invitation Only)        (Topic#1572903)
debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

JCI

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to debby_westbrook

DH left this morning for Ft Rucker He'll report tomorrow- so after that I won't even be able to talk to him for 2-3 weeks

So now it's time to SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Awwww sorry your sweetie is gone Char that stinks you won't be able to talk to him for a while!! Enjoy your scrap time!!!

I finished my banners and started my tags tonight....well kinda....I wanted to do paper clips for the tags I am making so I started those and so far I LOVE them....hope the tags turn out!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to Cassondra71

I know your tags will be beautiful Cass- no doubt in my mind at all

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I'm sorry you will miss your Husband Char!!!

Your tags will be awesome Cass!!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

It's only temporary & the goal is worth it- still doesn't mean I like it.

So I must keep my mind focused on worthwhile things like SCRAPPING!!! I'm hoping to get a lot of things done. I made some commitments in some challenges here on SB so I'm hoping that pushes me past moping and into action. Action chases away the blues- I know, but sometimes it's hard to step out of the muck.

cheena
cheena 
Guru
cheena
In response to charcats7

Just peeking in here...

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to cheena

Finished my first tag and first altered paper clip and I am happy with the way it turned out!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week....I am going to be busy working on these all day....rying to get them done because my daughter and grandaughter are FINALLY coming home for a visit from Japan....its been 2 years since we have seen them so I know once they get here I won't have time to scrap!!!

Girly skull tag By Cassondra71

Inside skull tag By Cassondra71

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I LOVE your tag Cass!!!

Here are mine. I have extras made if one of the other Sisters decides to join in...

Tags for Swap By Debby_westbrook

Edited by debby_westbrook on 04-04-12 11:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

Love your tags Debby and Cass!! I need to hurry up and finish my banners so I can start on tags!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to silver26AK

Finished another tag!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

Pink Skull Tag By Cassondra71

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Your tags are awesome Cass!!!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

Another Fantastical one Cass!!! I hope I'm blessed with one of those (hint hint) haha.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to silver26AK

Good Morning!!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Morning ladies
thanks for the tag love.....they have been so fun to make!!! Yes Erin one is yours!!! glad you like them!!! I have really enjoyed working with the darker colors....I was nervous about it at first because it was kind of out of comfort zone but it has been fun!!!
Working on these today and trying to get a few more done....Jessie and Natalie arrive in the states next TUesday WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! I am already so excited I can hardly stand it!!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

I can hardly wait for the work day to be over- then I'm going home and scrapping until 2pm on Saturday. I've posted it on my calender board that I'm scrapping & they (my family) know-

I plan on finishing the banners and then launch into these tags- I've got some ideas- just need to help them land...

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

YEAH Char!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!! hope you enjoy every second of your scrap time!!!

Ok so I just realized when I read the first post some how I missed the part about the size requirement The 2 I posted are 4" tall and just a little over 2" wide......I can remake them if I need to but am so bummed!!! One is for Cheena and the other for Erin....any chance you ladies would be ok with a slightly smaller tag than what the requiremnets stated???? if not PROMISE i won't be upset I can keep them for something else but thought I would at least ask!!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Your sizes are fine Cass!!! Those sizes I posted are estimates...

I just updated the front to show estimate sizes!!!

Edited by debby_westbrook on 04-05-12 07:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cheena
cheena 
Guru
cheena

• Cassondra71 Said:
YEAH Char!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!! hope you enjoy every second of your scrap time!!!

Ok so I just realized when I read the first post some how I missed the part about the size requirement The 2 I posted are 4" tall and just a little over 2" wide......I can remake them if I need to but am so bummed!!! One is for Cheena and the other for Erin....any chance you ladies would be ok with a slightly smaller tag than what the requiremnets stated???? if not PROMISE i won't be upset I can keep them for something else but thought I would at least ask!!!!

Oh my gosh!! Don't change a thing!!! They are PERFECT!!! And I was hoping that one of them was mine too!! teeheehee!!!! I love them!! you rock girlfriend!!!

cheena
cheena 
Guru
cheena
In response to cheena

Char, I'm so jealous (in a good way) I wish I could devote an entire day to scrappy time!!! I'll just pretend I'm scrapping with you!

Page 3 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics