Page 4 of 18 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle Tag Swap (Invitation Only)        (Topic#1572903)
Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to cheena

Thanks Cheena!!! glad you like it and are ok with the size!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to Cassondra71

2 more tags done WOOO HOO!!! these are so fun to make!!!

Cat tag By Cassondra71

Dragonfly tag By Cassondra71

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Does anyone know if Susie is joing this swap???

Edited by Cassondra71 on 04-05-12 02:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I think she was one of the ones who didn't want to because she doesn't really use tags....

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to debby_westbrook

Ok thanks Debby....off to make more tags!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

Cass- those are AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW - I LOVE the purples and the papers & those paperclips you are doing are absolutely FANTASTIC!!! WOW WOW WOW

I've been working on banners this evening, but I'm running out of steam. I guess I should get some rest and pick things up in the morning. That way I'll not wear out too soon tomorrow as I plan on scrapping all day. Wish you all could come and scrap with me- that would be a blast- or would we be too busy cutting up and laughing and not getting any scrapping done?

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

I'm with Cheena. Don't change the tags Cass. I love them!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to silver26AK

Good Morning all the Talented Sisters!!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Ok ty Erin!!!!

Char I think if we were all together there would be ALOT of cutting up!!!!! some of us....not me of course and I won't mention any names...LOL....are quite the mischief makers!!!! You know who you are!!!!!

Hope you had a great day scrapping Char!!!

I finished my tags....just waiting for the paint on Bons to dry then I can put it together and take a picture!!! I can't believe I am almost caught up with everything....I may find time to do a LO yet!!!

Here is Debby's tag....she likes to camp so hope she likes this!!!

Outhouse tag By Cassondra71

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

• Cassondra71 Said:
Ok ty Erin!!!!

Char I think if we were all together there would be ALOT of cutting up!!!!! some of us....not me of course and I won't mention any names...LOL....are quite the mischief makers!!!! You know who you are!!!!!

I finished my tags....just waiting for the paint on Bons to dry then I can put it together and take a picture!!! I can't believe I am almost caught up with everything....I may find time to do a LO yet!!!

IT's MINE!!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!!! Thank you so much!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

Happy Friday my talented scrappy sisters. I've been working on banners all day- got 3 completely done- am working on #4 & hope to get it done shortly. I wanted to get all of them done today- we shall see. I stand when I scrap, so my feet are giving out- so I sat down to catch up on here for a few & rest my feet. Good thing is I don't have anything but scrapping to do tomorrow too- so I might just stay up late scrapping since I can sleep in a bit tomorrow. Then tomorrow- I'll work on TAGS!!! It looks like there is quite a standard set for these- Cass- all your tags are AMAZING.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-07-12 11:15 AM
In response to charcats7

Hi Sisters...Just droppin' by to check in! Sorry I have been MIA!

In case I don't get a chance to say this again before Easter...

Have a blessed and joyous Easter.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

• debby_westbrook Said:
I think she was one of the ones who didn't want to because she doesn't really use tags....

I thought Susie she said she loved making tags? I know Vani and Val are sitting this one out because they don't use tags. I also PMed Henva. I'm hoping she'll join this one. She rocks at making tags, and it's a quick and easy swap, and she's done hostessing her swaps. So I'm hoping all those things will allow her to say yes to the swap

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

• Cassondra71 Said:
Ok ty Erin!!!!

Ok. I am IN LOVE with this tag!! My family has a cabin that we've been building for the last few years(And yes, we have an outhouse, haha). This would be perfect for a layout about it. How did you make it Cass? Or better yet, can you make me one sort of similar and I'll pay you for it?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to silver26AK

• silver26AK Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:

I thought Susie she said she loved making tags? I know Vani and Val are sitting this one out because they don't use tags. I also PMed Henva. I'm hoping she'll join this one. She rocks at making tags, and it's a quick and easy swap, and she's done hostessing her swaps. So I'm hoping all those things will allow her to say yes to the swap

I will send Susie a pm and see...

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

wow you guys are rockin the tags out, they look great I love the odd house one it is 2 cute (well they are all cute), I haven't even thought about tags yet I still got banners to do, today wasn't a very good day just didn't feel like doing much it started off as a good day to scrap but that didn't last to long then I just didn't feel like it anymore he finally talked me into going to a movie that helped then I finally went easter shopping for my girls and nephews (nothing like waiting to the last minute, I normally don't do that but couldn't help it this year), I will eventually get everything caught up well hope everyone has a good easter

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to scrappinlilly

I talked to Susie and she is sitting out on this swap. She wants to get caught up....

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to charcats7

I can jump in on this one since my swaps are done! FINALLY!!! Plus, I love making tags! If I can specially request either soccer themed or super hero themed tags or any other boy themed tag for my son's mini albums that would be great!! If not, I will definitely find a way to use these in mini albums and on scrapbook layouts! I LOVE GORGEOUS TAGS!!!

Edited by stopnstare07 on 04-08-12 08:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to stopnstare07

Thanks to Erin for keeping me in the loop and giving me a heads up for all the cool things she knows I will enjoy!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to stopnstare07

Awww no problem Henva. So glad you can join us on this one!!! Yay!!!

Page 4 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics